document E104 for kid's TAJ

Hi all,

Hello, I leave and work in Hungary. I have a social security number and I am registered in the public health care system.

I tried to apply for a TAJ number (Hungarian social security number) for my under aged kids. In the administrative office, they asked me to provide the document E104 issued on the names of my kids from my country of origin in order to accept my application.

I was informed that this document cannot be issued for kids. It can be issued only for the ones who are paying the taxes. I have no idea how can I overcome this and have my application accepted.

Also I was wondering if the state healthcare provider in the host country (Hungary) can directly request the certificate from my country  without my involvement.

Any of you had similar experience and can give feedback/advice?

Thank you in advance.

New topic