Getting married in riyadh

hello good day, i would like to ask if its possible of two expat working in riyadh to get married? im 29 years old filipina  single  and christian fallen inlove and engaged to a muslim SRI LANKAN GUY,we are in a 3 years realtionship now and we are planning to get married in saudi. what are the documents needed to get married in saudi and what are the process we need to undergone in order to get married?is it possible for us to get married in saudi? thank you hope  to get an answer here.

hi
congratulation!
you need to visit Personal Status Court in exit 5 with 2 witnesses.
some time if your sponsor in Iqamah is a person he/she need to be with you or give you letter for his approval.

thank you for the answer,my question  again is  is the  sponsor has the right to object because its saudi?? is it possible that they wont allow us to get married in riyadh?

yes he have the right to object it if he/she a person " personal sponsorship".

what does it mean by a personal sponsorsip????? because im returning to riyadh with  a new contract to a new hospital, i am not a woman to just meet a man  and do things without the blessing of marriage....

thats mean you dont works under saudi person sponsorship in his house, but if you work in hospital thats more easy for you just you need HR letter and that's it.

Well in general you will not need a permission from your sponsor to get married from whom you love .. Just go a head to the court with your future man and Two muslim witness and congrats ;)

can we get married even though i am a christian and he is a muslim???? what are the things to do? because im thinking maybe only muslim are allowed to get married in there.thanks for your answers

d r sir/madam, salam 2 u. can i ask u how can i get marry to a phiilipino in qatar??
thanks 4 reply. ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Rifkyshahani wrote:

can we get married even though i am a christian and he is a muslim???? what are the things to do? because im thinking maybe only muslim are allowed to get married in there.thanks for your answers

Yes he can marry you thought in legal court too . like I said he must bring Two muslims witnesses to the court and you go there too and ask for marriage Contract .. and yes don't forget to invite me for your wedding party :)

thank you for sharing what you know:) sure i will:)

Hello