School for 11 years old non-french speaker

Hi

I am looking for a school for my son in south of Brussels. I will prefer a public school but my son is not speaking  french yet. He speaks English very well but not as mother tongue.  Would a public french school be able to integrate him?

Did anybody had a similar experience? 
Thank you for your advice !

Plenty of threads where similar subject is discussed:

https://www.expat.com/forum/256-6-study-in-belgium.html

Unfortunately I did't find a similar situation ..

Hi there!
My Philippine children who speaks Filipino language + English were accepted to integrate in the French school. They were joined in the younger level tho. It's been a month for them now and so far it went well with them. The school director provided them a teacher for a one on one two hour session every wednesday. If my children learn French faster, they will be upgraded to their age level.
The school is at EFCF Eghezee. 😉

Excellent answear bersha. thanks a lot.
What age are your childrens?

Eghezee is a dreadful choice for both work locations and a very low international population, high risk of integration failure, more expensive as need 2 cars, less family time as more commuting. You ll also get more than 1 hour extra tuition in all but the 3 wezembeek schools I listed. Eghezee is same distance time as wsp and no public transport alternative, eghezee is 1 hour 30 in rush hour by car to gare centrale, or 2 hours by train. Suicidal is how I'd describe it.

Daughter 10, in Phils she is at grade 4. She joined grade 2... and son 7, grade 2 and he join the grade 1...
The school location Eghezee is far from your opted area. I only refer public French school nearby you. They might offer the same to your son...  😉