Looking for a room for a few weeks in Mumbai

Hi there, I've recently got a new job in Mumbai but I'm livig in Delhi, I got it kind of short notice which is cool, but it's not giving me much time to search for a place, so I was wondering if anybody had a room I could rent for a couple of weeks until I find something permanent....Thanks...my email is [email protected] name is Joseph and I'm from Ireland

Hi and welcome on the forum Joseph :)

I would suggest you to post an advert in Bombay classifieds under Accommodation> Rooms for rent. It might help you!

Regards
Armand

Hi

Can you tell me your budget and which area you are looking for accommodation.

Cheers

deepak

Hi Deepak...I'm looking for just a room...so around 5k or 6k per month

Hi Irish u can get room in 5k to 6 k easily, but tell the place where u want to reside? R u ok in travelling . Coz if u have to stay nearby working place then it will be costly , but it depends on the work location too

Dear Joseph

Find a room for rent is not so difficult in Mumbai. There are various sites like 99acres.com and magicbricks.com wherein you can find rooms on rent depending upon your budgets.

Also you must find an accomodation which is nearby to your office or you must be prepared for travelling. However these days the frequency of public transport facilities have improved.

Additionally the rentals have gone up considerably. With this budget you can afford a room in suburbs like beyond andheri...

If you need any more clarifications please dont hesitate to respond.

Thanks
-Nirav