Tourist visa change to employment visa possible or not????

hi sir,

i'm Siva from India i have one doubt for visa details in Malaysia for first i'm coming tourist visa in Malaysia after that unfortunately i got one job in Malaysia , if my  question is tourist visa change to employment visa its possible or not????,its possible how much processing cost  to visa changing ??

No, you can't convert tourist to employment here. Once you got the offer then the employer will process for work permit, during this process you need to be outside malaysia.

Hopefully you have not overstayed your 30 days per entry visitors pass - if you have, you will be deported and receive a 5 year ban before you can enter Malaysia again.

Indian nationals need VAL (Visa Approval Letter)  a VDR (Visa with Reference), ICS (security check) and sometimes a Medical - to arrive for employment in Malaysia.

Hi sir,

If I'm coming tourist visa regarding job searching , i have planned  to stay  in one month Malaysia, how much fare???

Note: Fare including Visa Processing,Flight ticket,Accommodation, Food and Transport.

please send exact amount ....

thanks regards,

Siva from India.

A tourist visa for Indians is only for 14 days max.

You apply online. https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/evisa.jsp

Living cost check at website Expatistan and Numbeo.

This system is available so far until 31 March 2018.

The visa costs USD20 and the max stay in Malaysia of 15 days.

https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/FAQ … df?ver=1.2

An eNTRI holder is entitled to maximum of 15 days for each visit. Each
application can only be used once. No extension is allowed.

Applicants must travel to Malaysia within three (3) months after they have
successfully obtained an eNTRI Note.

WHAT kind of job are you looking for? Some jobs are not available to foreigners.

Hi sir,

I'm completed BE-Electrical Electronic Engineering with two years experience so i need job for electrical core companies or mechanical core companies its possible any website is there regarding job searching for Malaysia ???????

Note: i'm staying 15 days in Malaysia in tourist visa how much living cost and accommodation cost and transport.

Yes it's better to try online application first before turning up in Malaysia. Will save you a lot of money to test the job market.

Budget Rm 30-40 per day plus accommodation.

Check for jobs online in Johor Bahru, Penang and Ipoh

Portals www.jobstreet.com.my and Jora

Hi sir,

Good morning i'm sivachandiran from india i need one details from malaysia regarding
E-kad sementara pekerja asing and Myeg what is this process i need full details for that process i need processing fees also,

thxs regards,

siva

It is a card for illegal Foreign Workers to register who had been in Malaysia since 2015. It is not transferable to another employer or job.

The temporary E Cards are no longer valid (expired 15 Feb 2018).

MYEG does not process this type of card any longer - only FW EP renewals.

I know some workers who went through this system when it was operating last year and the cost was about RM7000.  However, the card is FREE FREE FREE.............

Be careful of fake applications by "Agents" and ending up being deported and banned. If you are planning on working in Johor the construction sites are raided very frequently.  Even if you get a FAKE card it is not valid in any way. Your entry into Malaysia has been tracked via your Tourist Visa application.

Hi sir,

right now this process going???????

E-kad sementara pekerja asing and Myeg

No