Shopping in Mumbai

Hello dear members,

I guess this could be an interesting topic. I invite all members in Mumbai (both locals & expats) to share their daily/weekly/monthly experience about shopping. You may also include some shopping tips/suggestions!

So can you please share with us:

>Where do you usually go for shopping?
(Shopping for basic products like Food, Vegetables, Meat)

>What are your favorite shopping malls/complex or boutique?
(Where you usually go to relax or to buy your clothing stuffs, shoes and other shopping related products!)

Awaiting for your contribution ;)

Best Regards

Shops are opening in Mumbai quicker than I can whip my credit card out! Groceries: Pali Market, Choice Foods and Regal. Marriott for bread and nice snacks. Hypershitty for basics or nature's basket in Juhu. Pop down to Le pain Quotidien in Colaba for lovely condiments once a month.

Stuff: Bombay Electric, Le Mill, Good Earth, attic (see my shopping blog) Freedom Tree, Design Temple, so many fab places to shop in this city and if you just need a bit of Mall rat time, go to Palladium at phoenix or Infiniti Two, but defo NOT Infiniti on New Link Road as it is hell on wheels! Maximumcitymadam

Hi Maximumcitymadam!

Thanks for your help ;)

Armand

For shopping clothes, accessories, sandals and handbags i always visit fashion street, bandra its cool place to shop and get clothes at reasonable prices.

Fashion street and manish market this are the famous places for shopping in Mumbai.