Family reunion visa denied

My wife is a belge citizen & we had applied for Long stay D VISA from India in july 2017 , just  before 6 month completed I had received a mail from embassy that my visa is refused because my wife 1 year job contract is over . She did not get the new job as she is pregnant. Please suggest what i can do to get visa & meet my wife in belgium as embassy letter say i can appeal against the decision within 30 days.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/767/32463804664_07cc7a9174_z.jpg

Indeed, similar question has been answered many times.

Your spouse needs a steady source of income in order to host and support you in Belgium. If this is not in place, you are not going to get a visa as your spouses dependent.

Your spouse needs to find a job (or a business), collect income proof, and apply again when you have enough proof/documentation.

Hi Aneeshks, can you please update me what is procedure & processing time to join belge minor child with father?

Hi,

I'm also in same situation, i have recently applied Family reunification with my minor Belgian child, according to Dofi website we don't have to show the income proof if you are reuniting with minor child who is Belgian and there is less documentation.

I'm not sure about the processing time, because this is my first time. I applied it June month but yes the complication and process is easy as compare to other files.

Hi honey
Can I have ur phone number?

My number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello guys, Please dont post your contact information in a public forum. Please use the private messaging system instead. This is for your own privacy and safety.