Nursing jobs for non Eu in malta

Hi I am an Indian graduate nurse with Ielts and 3 years of work experience.recently I got an opportunity to work as a care giver in Malta.I am bit confused regarding the offer.::as per the recruiter my Salary will be 1k eur and after 1 year I can apply for the registration as per norms.is it possible to change the work permit to an another job?what is the current status of job opportunities for non Eu nurses in Malta. Regardless salary is there any possibility of getting jobs quickly as reg nurse.What about the Pr opportunities.one more thing is there any opportunity for MPH degree holders

To work as a nurse in malta you first have to register with the Malta nurses council.Im not sure of the carer salaries but if I were you,I would go to Malta and work as a Carer and at the same time putting your papers for registration with nurses council.The process takes almost a year and yes if you are fully registered you can then work as a nurse.You can work for the hospital thatis  giving you the offer as a nurse after a year if they have opportunities/even look for a nurse job in other hospitals.As long you are registered with nurses council,jobs are not a problem to get.All the best

please dear i am interested in caregiver job there in Malta. i am presently in ghana. how do i come over there? teach me how you got there?