GAMCA MEDICAL REPORT

Dear sir,

I went to Kuwait and had my GAMCA medical ,now I am willing to go to Barahin, is the same GAMCA medical test can be used for barahin and what is the validity of the test report.

Usually it's valid for 6 months.

Means Kuwait gamca medical report valid for barahin

There is no Gamca Kuwait or Bahrain. Gamca is a testing body for all gcc. If the medical was done within last 6 months, it can be used for Bahrain.

xtang  i am stuck in one problem i had test for bahrain 1 months ago its fit but you know bahrain visa has problem so i apply for qatar now company apply for visa but i need medical so you know there new system you can get slip online in 10$ but when i am trying to get slip so its error say  Passport No. *********  already exists. what should i do .

No idea what you said.  Is it an error in GAMCA system or Qatar visa system?

in gamca system

You need to contact GAMCA and ask them to resolve it.  You should also have a hard copy report with you anyway.  And most companies can verify previous test online on GAMCA.

Hi,
I'm in the same situation right now. I've done medical for Saudi Arabia and now I want to do medical test done for Bahrain but games site is not allowing because of 3 months validity. Please tell me how did you manage?

If the validity period is over, you need to do the test again.

If not, the same result can be used for Bahrain.

I just want to know how many month  validity for medical report from philippines? Because im processing my sister visa in bahrain but takes time to process in lmra..
Thank you!

GAMCA reports have validity listed on them.   Anywhere from 1 to 3 months.   And it doesn't matter as long as visa is applied for during validity period.