Help with my Occupation permit

Hey guys,

Im happy to join this group forum site.
I need help pls.
Im looking for an office that can take care of my Occupation permit for me.
If you know any please share with me

Thanks a million

Hi,

By office, do you mean an immigration agent or consultant to act as intermediary between you and the BOI?

The BOI - Board of Investment -  is the official entity of the government that processes and delivers permits to foreigners.

What category of permit have you chosen?
Are you aware of the different conditions applicable for the category chosen?

Yes some office that will do it for me.

Occupation permits need to be sponsored by an employer. It is usually your employer that will facilitate the process.

SamanthaRamloll wrote:

Occupation permits need to be sponsored by an employer. It is usually your employer that will facilitate the process.

Not if he is an investor or a self-employed applicant

I thought they were called something other than an occupation permit. If not, I stand corrected 😀

SamanthaRamloll wrote:

I thought they were called something other than an occupation permit. If not, I stand corrected 😀

An 'Occupation Permit' is broken down into 3 categories; professional, investor and self-employed.

Good day all
I am new to this forum. Am from South Africa, cape town. Does anyone know the demand for business analyst or software testers in Mauritius? I would like to apply to a few companies to test the water..so to say...if lucky I will be flying over the waters.. :-)

demand for business analyst or software testers in Mauritius? - yes

Check out Accenture in Ebene.