I need perfect answer

How much time to get visa in india after visa apply by company in kuwait.please anybody have answer.

Work visa,I am selected in company on job.

Plz answer

No one can answer that one for you, it varies from case to case.

Approximately how much time will take for to issue visa in kuwait.after applying visa by company.I am selected for one of company in kuwait for job.work visa.

For some it took a couple of weeks, and then there are people like me who waited for 10 months. Naming a company might help. Embracing the virtue of patience will go a long way if you are planning to go to Kuwait. :)

Ribosom wrote:

For some it took a couple of weeks, and then there are people like me who waited for 10 months. Naming a company might help. Embracing the virtue of patience will go a long way if you are planning to go to Kuwait. :)

Virtue of patience! Perfect answer.  ;)   Start practicing patience now and it will be a smooth transition to Kuwait.

It depends on company papers. If all requirement are fulfilled by the company then it takes two days only. For example a local company has to have
-  Manpower vacancy in Shaun (Labour Dept) (File should be upto date and no unlawful activities)
-  Kuwaiti Manpower certificate
- In case of Govt contract then proof for the same
- some more documents are required.

Hope this will help you in understanding the procedure in Kuwait

Mustafa Kadri

-