The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in Turkey

Hello Pricilla

All the people in the chat forum are quite pessimistic about Turkey...but they are still stationed there and not ready to budge.

Seems they are trying to discourage people to come down to Turkey.

Least they know as what is going in Dubai.

Newayz thanks a ton for ypur support but I am looking to do some business there and not any job coz frankly there are none matching my profile.

Cheerz

Hi, no one wants you to prevent from settling down and doing business here.  I can't speak for others, but I'm STILL here out of private reasons, I get my money from Germany in EUR and I don't need to work. But I have my eyes open, what is going on here. And if things go wrong, I buy a plane ticket and fly away. That's it.
So, and the advise was also given, come over here, stay a period here for a living and see yourself, do your business here or not. I don't have actually any advantage or disadvantage if you want to do business in Turkey. Good luck to you and all the entrepreneurs coming here, by the way, Turkey is desperately in need of hard currencies like USD and EUR from outside Turkey!

Thanks.....

I do believe that there are people here  that are trying very hard to smear Turkey's reputation, and I must say that there are moderators in this expat forum that help the smearing by deleting counter arguments and posts like they did with mine. I must say from experience that[b] "Only fruitful trees get beaten with sticks!"
[/b]
Let see if this post will be deleted as well.

How very true.....  :)

Hello Every one
I am an IT Technician , I can do this job , If any one can help me I so thanks him for helping me...

I can Operate any Windows or Mac System And Repair or Reinstall them
Installing , Optimizing and repairing any software based on Windows and Mac
Web Developer and web design In any languages & Any categories such as Market , Commercial , Shop , Individual or ....
Install and operate any Network & Internet Modem such as Cable or Wireless or ....
Manage and design any Computer Network with Windows Server Operate
Setup any DVR or CCTV System
Software Maintenance any Mobile phone or Tablet with Android or Ios

Thanks so much

I think that Turkey will overcome its difficulties. It is still a great place to live and to invest in. It is amazingly cheap compared to other countries.
Living in Turkey is affordable, especially if someone have moderate outcome from outside Turkey.
All the best to Turkey and its leaders and people.

F.

Teacherfound wrote:

@Fred It will depend on the life style you live. 500bux is sufficient enough for a couple to survive and eat well for a month ,doesnt leave much room for play however.
1800 turkish lira is the equivilant to 500 bux US.
cant burn 420 daily or enjoy Patron margaritas but hey...Not everyone likes to do bad things.

Hi im monica        im from Holland.           im looking around Alanya aria for a job as tour guide at a horse farm for tours in the mountains/ beach with tourist ,im a proffesional horse trainer and teacher.
I live in centrum of Malmuthlar near the beach i have my own transportation.
Greetings Monica

You are good in information

This is sure in all states in turkey. it is very difficult to find job.
Even if you want to establish your own job, you will face a fact: No one of turks will buy from your shop, because you are foreigner.

Not like you think. At all.
All are focusing for any chance to run out.
And many came from Dubai, not from war places, But as they are crossing the only land way to othr  country, they've stucked.
They are not stopping you if you want to get to turkey, nobody care.
They just describe what they faced.

Explaining the actual facts is not a mistake at all.
Why would anyone want to distort the picture?! Do you think anyone cares about that?
It's just that people talk about what they see.
You want them to make up your mind and see what you see?
Stranger thinking.

Can you hap me to get out from the swamp.

@Mohamedbellakhal

Hi am George mburu from Kenyan but currently in Qatar. Looking for avenues to secure job in [link moderated] done with safety IOSH in Qatar

Also l have done data entry in varies companies and office administrator.

Thanks

George

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct