The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in Thailand

Excuse me, at times Thailand is like a wife, you can love her and hate her at the same time.  :)

Bill
The best reply of summing up Thailand i have ever read

Thank you.

Hi Villagefarang
I am a newbie as an expat, though I have been to Thailand on number of occasions. This is my first post.
I have been here in Lampang, near Chiang Mai, for the last seven months. I am renting a property, with an office.
During this time, I have registered a company with an import and export license. I have an annual retirement visa and Thai residency certificate and driving license.
I have just started operating my business, printing stickers and company logos and business cards. I intend to expand in the future.
I now want to obtain a work permit and 'O' B visa. Most of all, I need some advice on how to purchase land through my company.
Perhaps someone could be kind enough to through some light on that.

I would go to see a lawyer.  There are capital requirements to be able to sponsor a foreigner for a work permit and you must be making enough money to pay that foreigner and I believe at least four Thais.  I think the company income will have to be near a hundred thousand baht per month to qualify.  A lawyer can provide you with details and help you try to qualify along with doing all the paperwork involved.

For now it sounds like you are working illegally so I would be very careful what you post online.

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated...
I myself am not working though I have shares in the company. The company is registered with the tax office.
I am in the process of looking for a lawyer.