Singapore vs Poland (Warsaw) for an IT professional

Hi,
I am an Indian IT professional working at Singapore currently.  I would be expected to move Warsaw Poland from Singapore, of course with a job in hand with an International bank offering Gross salary around 14k/month, So I believe its end up with around nett 10K/month, based on what I explore . Although, I been offered 25%  less salary from here. But at the same time I love the European whether conditions as compare to Singapore, as I been in Ireland four years back.
However, I need an advice whether it's a right move or not under following parameters.

1.    How secure Warsaw is ?
2.    IT opportunities
3.    Dependent can work ? She also an IT professional.
4.    What's the option to settle in Poland. like PR or citizenship and how much time it will take.
5.    Option or Ease to secure jobs in other EU countries.

What would be the aprox. expenditure:

1.    Flat/House Rent (2 bedroom)
2.    Utility
3.    Medical expensive or cheap ? (In Singapore its quite expensive. Single GP visit cost S$50-60)
4.    Child Education ( International School )

You advice will help me to take correct decision on time.

Hi , tried to give some answers for your post.
1.    How secure Warsaw is ?
Its Secure like other European Countries
2.    IT opportunities
There are lots of  but difficult  for a non-eu due to regulations related to WP.
3.    Dependent can work ? She also an IT professional.
Only if She get WP, which is difficult to get.
4.    What's the option to settle in Poland. like PR or citizenship and how much time it will take.
Don't know.
5.    Option or Ease to secure jobs in other EU countries.

What would be the aprox. expenditure:

1.    Flat/House Rent (2 bedroom)-
2300 PLN onwards  for decent 40 square meter
2.    Utility
200- 300 PLN
3.    Medical expensive or cheap ? (In Singapore its quite expensive. Single GP visit cost S$50-60)
Usually Company provides Private insurance for employees and their family members apart from Public health care. If you have a VIP package than visit to GP will be free.
4.    Child Education ( International School )
3000 to 5000 PLN per month

Regards,
dhirpk