How to transfer visa Platinum to green

hi friends

my name is sameer
i have an issue with transferring my iqama to new company.
currently, my kafeel is a platinum category . i need to transfer my visa to a new company it is in green low whats the procedures for transferring this case

thanks advance

Lower green category cannot take transfer of higher category. For Medium green, it can be done manually but not applicable for all professions.

Asalamualaikum

I want to transfer my visa to the new company which is in medium green, but my previous company is in platinum green.

Is it possible to transfer my visa?

Please help me out.

Jazakallahu Khairan.....

There is no such thing like platinum green, either it is is platinum or green

How to transfer from medium green to low green

That is difficult to do.  Transfers to low green are generally closed off except for few exceptions.   Ask your sponsor to guide you.

Can any body advise how to transfer from medium green to low green company.Current period with current employer is 32 months

I have replied above on this question already.   You need to ask your sponsor to see if it is possible or not.

new or current sponsor?

New sponsor.

I need to transfer from Platinum to High Green Employee. Is it possible as I am working with current employer for just 10 months?  Do I need to complete 2 years with current employer?

asif_pisces wrote:

I need to transfer from Platinum to High Green Employee. Is it possible as I am working with current employer for just 10 months?  Do I need to complete 2 years with current employer?

Talk to your company first hand if they will agree to transfer your work visa and allow you to work to another company.

You have to understand that local transfer of sponsorship is NOT a legal right of foreign expat worker. It is subject to the discretion of your Company (sponsor) and approval of the Saudi official MOL, MOI authority.

My present company has agreed to give transfer upon expiry of my contract which is by end of June 2020.