Critical skills permit

When applying for critical skills visa, must yo work experience be specifically related to the critical skill?  I already got the critical skills letter from the accredited body confirming my skill but VFS still needs testimonials from all previous employers to confirm work experience. I've only worked part time at university for a year. Will that testimony be acceptable or they need specific skill related work experience?

This might help.
http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/immigra … rk-permits

It's a tall order, they are very strict when it comes to critical skills applications.

Best regards

Thank you please resend the link it's not visible says "link under review". Maybe directly message me.

can you let me know which body accredited you ?

which body did you use to get the critical skills letter ?

I am not accredited I used to work for a company that accredits expatriets. AMSCO. Im not sure if they still do accredit individuals.

Thanks for the response, but that question was for chen24 but I will check with amsco also

Hi, All depends on what kind of critical skill you're applying for, you will need to supply your diploma's to SAQA for sure, but with relation to a specific critical skill workpermit, you might have to produce your experience with the job applying for.
Good luck.
Greta