Offer to move Lagos presently staying in Delhi

Hi,
I have an offer to move Lagos with my family (Spouse & two kids). My partner is house-maker and kids are 14 year (8th standard) & 10 year (5th standard) old. The company is providing furnished home, transportation with driver, school fees.

Need your help to find answers of following question.
1. Which is a good place to live if have to choose between V. Island & Ikoyi?
2. Looking for international school for kids. Suggest few good school nearby of V. Island & Ikoyi?
3. Is there any good Indian school for kids?
4. Also planning to visit Lagos before making a final decision. Help me in sharing some contact who can facilitate city tour & guide me about the accommodation & schools.

Thanks in advance!!

Dear Bhupi i am also in need of information about Lagos if you are able to get kindly let me also know it i am from gurgaon

Hi Bro,
No reply/feedback received till date. Will share with you if received any.
I am from Delhi.

Bhupi.

Send me a PM.
I really think it is a brillant idea for you to visit Lagos, Nigeria first to see everything you need to have a great life here before bringing your wife with kids here.
I am currently living and working in Lagos city already.

1. VI or Ikoyi is just about 5mins drive from each other and it is same expensive neighbour in Lagos city.
2. There is British International school, American International school, Turkish International school and many more.
3. There is Indian School, Indian restaurang and Indian shrines in Ilupeju.

If your company is not paying for your accommodation in Lagos city, you will need to ask for Salary between 3000-4000USD per month to live a great life in Lagos city.   
   You can contact me anytime you need accommodation or any information about Living in Lagos city.   
     Have a wonderful trip and week.

How long you been in lagos?