Looking for International schooland house

Hi everyone!
My family and I are planning to move to Hanoi for some time, I have three kids under 7 years so it would be very convenient to live in a place where more or less id have to move the less the better, we also want it to be a safe place and children areas close...

Ive been dong some research and got answers like ciputra, riverside or royal city. Please if you anyone is familiar with these places can give me some advice? most forums talk about ciputra but they're also very old so maybe the other options are not as good.
I would really value opinios from both living areas and schools in order to make a decision.

Plus one final question, these areas are quite far from everywhere, is it normal to have a car or should we look for a different way  moving? are there supermarkets with delivery service?
Thanks for your time

IF you are ready to pay $15000/year/kid for international schools, then welcome. For accommodation, the best option is the one that you will find once you are here. I advise getting into a hotel and visiting these various areas once you re in there/here.

Best

Thanks for your quick answer, I really need an international school because we keep traveling from one country to another because of my husbands job... I wish I could settle down so the kids could have the time to learn different languages but for now that's not a possibility :(
Even if I leave the final details for my arrival I wish I had some idea before getting there, as with 3 little kids its a bit difficult to sort out anything.

Have you considered first looking at the international schools, and then decide where to live? Traffic is hell in Hanoi, maybe you will want to be near their school...?

Sure, thats why I am asking for opinions... There is one in the 3 places I've mentioned. Haven't seen any other

Micaela3 wrote:

Hi everyone!
My family and I are planning to move to Hanoi for some time, I have three kids under 7 years so it would be very convenient to live in a place where more or less id have to move the less the better, we also want it to be a safe place and children areas close...

Ive been dong some research and got answers like ciputra, riverside or royal city. Please if you anyone is familiar with these places can give me some advice? most forums talk about ciputra but they're also very old so maybe the other options are not as good.
I would really value opinios from both living areas and schools in order to make a decision.

Plus one final question, these areas are quite far from everywhere, is it normal to have a car or should we look for a different way  moving? are there supermarkets with delivery service?
Thanks for your time

I know Ciputra and you can get both good accommodation and Intl. schools there. Ciputra is not far from West Lake's (Ho Tay) Xuan Dieu street, one of the popular expat areas in Hanoi.

http://ciputravillas.com/images/news/larg_images/map_542012_2560.JPG Img ref: www.ciputravillas.com

Apart from the other two sites you've mentioned, there's another good Intl. school (Hanoi Intl. School) in the Ba Dinh area, opposite Japanese Embassy. A few expats live in that area as well.

Hanoi is expanding fast and traffic is horrendous. You may have to consider where your/your husband's workplace is going to be.

As for transportation, these days app-based Uber and Grab car (and motorbike) services are there.
I use Grab in HCMC and I'm quite happy with them. Cost is cheap-to-reasonable.

While in Hanoi I never asked any supermarket for home delivery but here in HCMC I often use their delivery service. I reckon, delivery service is also available in the Hanoi supermarkets.

Thank you very much for your answer!

Hi,
hope this is not too late for you.

http://www.hanoi-iwc.com/moving-to-hanoi/