Going out in Los Angeles

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Los Angeles?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

Disneyland , Universal Studios Hollywood , Hollywood , Rodeo Drive , Venice Beach , Sunset Boulevard , The Beaches , Knott's Berry Farm , Queen Mary , Six Flags Magic Mountain

My favorite places are Sunset Strip, West Hollywood and Silver Lake, there you can find many live rock clubs, gay clubs, hip-hop clubs, salsa dance halls, dive bars, comedy showcases, theatrical and musical events as well as sport events. If you like rock concerts (that's what I like;))then head to Staples Center, the Forum, Gibson Amphitheatre, Kodak theater and Nokia Theater but in case you prefer watching concerts under the stars better head to the Hollywood Bowl and the Greek Theatre. These are my recommendations:)

L.A. seems to be a paradise
But of course not like Egypt

It would depend on what you're into. I know that sounds silly but that is somewhat what it's like here in LaLaLand. For example, I live here in a hipster/artist community which is VERY different than the beach side of LA.

:)

hi...

I would suggest the Dockweiler Beach which is right behind the LAX... they have bonfire places there, so just bring your wood and your good to go for a great evening /night at the beach...

greetz

which places is good to visit with children? we are planing a trip and thinking about where to go out with children. they are 2 and 4 yoears. from Russia :)

Expat.com wrote:

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Los Angeles?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

Pizza hut,Staples store,Gamestop locations are some of my favorite places at LA. Further you can also find it at istorehours. Its directory of shops along with its opening hours and distance from your place.