Online Spanish Courses

Hi,

A few months ago a couple of folks mentioned an online program that concentrates on the 60 most used Spanish words. I looked at the site and thought is was very interesting.  I forgot to bookmark it - now I can't find it!!!

It was created by a gentleman (not some big company), it was not Duolingo, Pilsner or Rosetta Stone.

Can anyone out there help me with identifying the site?

Thanks!
JOHN

I'm happy to.  It is    [email protected]   It is simply the best, easy to learn, fun & inexpensive. I cannot praise it enough. Everyone who wants to learn Spanish should check it out. Other than using it, I have no connection to it.

That's it!!!!!!

Starts with "the Magic 138 Words You Need to Know" and takes you into where you can make 88,000 spanish phrases from these words.

Thank you tinker! I spent a lot of time this morning viewing old posts!

Glad you are happy. I tell many people about it. You are the first to say thank you. Possible that they were not seriously desiring to learn. Thanks again for your thank you.

You're welcome. Leaving Juan Dolio on the 19th to head up to Sosua. Looking to see if the north coast is where we commit to a long term lease.

Let me know when you are here, Can meet & have some beer!  Many great places & things to do. Great mix of people.

Will do!

Thanks for the heads up regarding synergyspanish.  Will be on the program asap.  Hopefully my earlier school years of study in French and Latin will help.  Gary