Just moved to italy

Hi there!

I have question and i really hope someone could help me answer it.

I got married in Denmark recently Dec 13, 2017 to my Italian husband and i just moved to Italy this month, my tourist visa has expired January 18, 2018 and i havent filed Permesso di Soggiorno.

So my question is will it still be possible to apply my residence visa without getting any trouble because i feel like am an illegal immigrant living in Italy because i have an expired visa.

Can someone help me what to do how to process our Marriage to have a legal stay in Italy.

Thanks!

Well, you ARE an illegal immigrant, why did you not contact the questura to legalize your stay?!  Now you risk being fined, being deported and even banned from re-entry. 

You're best bet is to go to the authorities immediately to resolve this and hope for leniency in applying for a Family Reintegration visa.

well because my partner left for a business trip for 3 weeks after i moved to italy, i only have a host paper from the Commune that state that my partner is hosting me valid for 3 months.
Where should i go to apply the Family Reintegration Visa? i have our Marriage Certificate and currently my partner is still overseas.

Thank you again