International School for 6 year old

Hello,
  I have just joined this forum and so far it has answered so many of my questions.   I am moving to Nairobi in June and have a 6 year old boy.  I am literally panicing looking for schools.  I tried Braeside I have been told he is number 7 on the waiting list for Year 2.  Cavina has a long waiting list but I was told they are also very strict.  I have looked at Rusinga and St. Austin -though I saw a parent commented that it was crap  :(   We are staying at Aboretum off Statehouse Road.  He is currently in a Christina school which I am happy with.  I am now looking at Nairobi International School (fingers crossed). Your help will be appreciated.

Rusinga school is  a good school with a christian foundation.You can visit the school and talk to the Admin and so.It may be Crap to one parent for some specific reason

Thanks so much Recco.  Would you be able to suggest another one?  I really do not want to put my eggs in one basket.

You could also check with AGAKHAN ACADEMY, a good school ,even Nairobi Inter national school is good especially their primary.If you want Home schooling we offer it at Recco Education centre

Thanks Recco, let me have a look