Prices for Gestor

Hi all,

I have recently found a Gestor who is going to be helping me set up as an Autonomo and do my taxes. I have not yet been given the price of this. I wanted to find out if there was any other Autonomo's on here and how much (an approx/ballpark figure) they are roughly paying for a Gestor to do this for them monthly.

The context: I have moved to Torremolinos and have been given a 12 month external consultancy contract for an organisation I have experience in the past with. I will need to invoice them monthly for a fee no more than approx 1700EUR.

I have found it difficult to shop around for a Gestor and I am essentially using one that has been recommended to me. I just do not want to be overcharged.

Any advice on this, would be appreciated.

Depends on local market, and what service you expect Some say as cheap as 50€ and as expensive as 200€. What matters most is you pay the price you are happy with and with a person you are confident in. Remember it is not them that it is responsible if something is wrong with your tax returns. It will all be down to you!

Have you tried an online search for  “gestor Torremolinos”

Good tips for finding a gestor here: https://www.spainexpat.com/information/ … r_gestoria

Also, ask in your local expat Facebook groups.