Setting Up a Business in Vietnam As A Foreigner (Advice)

*Please only respond with serious advice. Thank you.

My name is Michelle. I am from Los Angeles, California; currently living in Hoi An.

I am interested in starting up an e-commerce site; marketing, selling, and exporting local products to the international market. I would like to ultimately partner up with a local business owner; investing in their business by building the e-commerce site, and handling marketing and trading.

I am searching for advice on setting up such a business. Specifically pertaining to local partnership requirements, licenses, contracts / legal fees, setup costs, etc. Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you!

My advice is to hire an attorney to do what is needed for setting up the business. I can refer you to a wonder "HONEST" English speaking attorney. I have used him and he is the best attorney I have ever had in any country. His firm has offices in Hanoi and HCMC. They know what they are doing and work with individuals and large corporations. In fact they set Starbucks up here. And they are not expensive. Free consults etc. Once you have the business set up you can get a TRC also. Good luck.

PLEASE I AM SAMANG SAMBATH I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN LINK ME THIS YOUR ATTORNEY. THANKS

@SAMANGSAMBATH

Please avoid capitalization in your forum posts.

Hi Michelle!

Thank you for choosing Hoi an and Welcome to Hoian! My name is Phuong - Vietnamese and Australian citizen who currently live aboard in Japan and now Mexico. The fast is myself and my family also have owned local business and real estate investment all around Hoian and Da Nang. We have a great relationship with all the big guys in town that obviously smoother your processes.

Please contact me if you need more information

Thank you.

Hi I have not heard from you, but one steven just wrote me a message, I do not know if he is the attorney you are talking about.