Searching for a compound

Hiii

im new in riyadh & searching for a nice compound within a budget of max 70,000sar .we r a small family me ,my husband ,& my son only.
help meee plzzzzzzz
thx

anyone can help

we have used furnitue(used in 5 month only )for sale, 1 bedroom, salon, carpets , curtains,electronis, fridge, gas,( accessories for free).and we have to leave in 2 days so if anyone want furniture to contact us at this number :05088182111

I don't know how correct this is.. but I have heard from a lot of compound managers that they usually have units available in June/July .. dunno why .. and dunno whether this is actually true.

Akaria compound will have some units available in July ..

Ishibilia Compound and Riyadh Village compound has some units available.. PM me if you need the compound manager's number..

amanij wrote:

we have used furnitue(used in 5 month only )for sale, 1 bedroom, salon, carpets , curtains,electronis, fridge, gas,( accessories for free).and we have to leave in 2 days so if anyone want furniture to contact us at this number :05088182111

are you sure this number is correct? im interested, please let me know your correct contact details.

thanks, Noman

Ugly Duckling wrote:

try this link
[Moderated: Unvalid link]

description say's:

Date: Friday, April 08, 2011

Category: Apartments/Flats/Houses

Region: Riyadh

Description: FOR LEBANESES NATIONALS ONLY;Independent fully furnished villa, 250 SQ M, in a small compound, 2 floors, garden ,
Ground floor:big saloon, dining room garden view, sitting room +americain kitchen 40sq m ,1 bathroom
First floor: 1 master bedroom with a corner office and bathroom,
2 bedrooms +playground area 25 sq m +1 bathroom
Split AC+ windows AC in aaa rooms +desert cooler
Access to the compound by a private door , swimming pool.
Please send all informations about you and your family including your mobile phone.

Since your lebanees it might workout for you..
Rent is supposed to be 5500/month so its affordable according to your budget..

but be sure your husband is the one contacting them...

thx alot for ur reply
i already contact them but its nt a villa in a compound

kamiii wrote:

I don't know how correct this is.. but I have heard from a lot of compound managers that they usually have units available in June/July .. dunno why .. and dunno whether this is actually true.

Akaria compound will have some units available in July ..

Ishibilia Compound and Riyadh Village compound has some units available.. PM me if you need the compound manager's number..

thx a lot :)

can  u give me the contact # of the managers plz.

amanij wrote:

hiii

r u sure of the # u put is correct!!!!!!!!!!! ,coz im calling but no answer

Manal Jrab wrote:
amanij wrote:

hiii

r u sure of the # u put is correct!!!!!!!!!!! ,coz im calling but no answer

Mee too :(.. btw good luck with your hunt, i know its not easy here.

Manal: check ur inbox for the contact numbers

kamiii wrote:

Manal: check ur inbox for the contact numbers

hmmmmm.....gr8 job is par bhi try

Just saw a few villas vacant at Al Omariya Compound down Sheikh Makhboob Street (the road that leads up to the Multi national School) off Othma bin Affan Street on Exit 7 in the North of Riyadh.

Its a brand new fully furnished privately owned expat compound, about a year old only, and each villa has three floors, containing 3 bedrooms with attached baths. Drivers quarters are also available. Third floor of the villa contains a maids bedroom, attached bath and fully equipped kitchen. Eaxh villa has its own private car park inside the compound. Recreational facilities are confined to a small rec center having pool, Table Tennis (Ping Pong), Small swimming pool, and a large party hall.

Asking rental is SR 160K per annum.

Call Mohammed on 050 180 8700 or 01 274 6688

thx musicman

actually we hv seen this compound before ....but unfortunately it is above our budget , 160000SAR is too much for us , we r searching for something about 60000 0r 70000SAR .

thanks anyway

That budget will get you trash (in terms of facilities and room size). I was on the same spree once and looked at Rotunda, Rajhi and a few others, not worth it. One exception is that you survive in a 1 bedroom in an upscale compound like Romaizon that has a decade's waiting list but available for 45K.

Do explore the option of living in a SPACIOUS, accessible 3 bedroom apartment and subscribe to the compound type services with a good health/sports club

Well actually in 70K u can get a pretty devent compound accomodation with some rec facilities, security would be less, and a store inside the compound might be missing. Eventually it all depends on ur preferences..there is a compound in naseem which had 3 bedroom villas for 90K, awesomly built n well maintained tennis coyrt,basketball court,pool n gym, but shitty broken furniture in the villas.another one in rowdah I sae..60K, brand new furniture fittings from IKEA, but thete was algae growing in the pool..so its like all the se smaller componds have a few good things n a few bad onrs..u must need to nalance tjem out based on ur requirement

so manal...u found anything yet ? There is a 3 bedroom unit getting vacant in my compound..let me know if u r still looking..

yes plz im still looking for a compound .whats the name of ur compound & where ?cost?

Manal Jrab wrote:

yes plz im still looking for a compound .whats the name of ur compound & where ?cost?

Its a 3 bed compound ,60000.behind carfore Khurais Road....and its furnished :)

ok very nice ....but how im supposed to contact the compound manager or to go & see the villa ? also i need to know wht is the facilities inside the compound .... is it big & there is children inside coz i hv one kid :) & he needs to play.

its really small and most of residents r arab and for for info u can pm Kami :)

yes nonz its great compound iam staying b4 there

hi, my husband is currently working in riyadh and living ina 1bedroom apartment in Fal residential compound, me and my to children are due to move out within the next few weeks but have been told that it is unclear when accomadation will become available! does anyone know much about Fal or know of any 2/3 bedroom apartments becoming availible? i am getting very worried now and my husband may need to move back home if we do not get accomadation as he has now been away from us for nearly 6 months

tracyd7 wrote:

hi, my husband is currently working in riyadh and living ina 1bedroom apartment in Fal residential compound, me and my to children are due to move out within the next few weeks but have been told that it is unclear when accomadation will become available! does anyone know much about Fal or know of any 2/3 bedroom apartments becoming availible? i am getting very worried now and my husband may need to move back home if we do not get accomadation as he has now been away from us for nearly 6 months

hii,
actually its not easy to find a 2/3 bedrooms apartment in riyadh ,
all the compounds are full with a long waiting list .we also hv a problem finding a compound .
if u want my advise ...as ur husband is living in Fal so come & live with him even though its a one bedroom u can stay in it until u ll fund a better accomodation.
goodluck

Thank you, this is what we are thinkining although it may be very crampt i suppose all we can do is to try

tracyd7 wrote:

Thank you, this is what we are thinkining although it may be very crampt i suppose all we can do is to try

goodluck again

Tracy

Welcome to the forum and we look forward to your arrival in KSA!

I agree with Mana Jrab.

FAL is a nice compound with alot of facilities and activities for you and the children.  I would recommend that you move into to the apartment and wait it out.  At least you will be together.

The kids will be able to go to school, make friends and have a nice place to play and thrive within the community and you will be able to do some networking (very important here) make some friends, get settled, and get involved with the community, all while waiting to get into housing. 

Having said that, I would try and wait til after the summer to come over.  Many of the Expat families leave for the summer just after school lets out so the compounds are a bit quite, not to mention that its hotter than $#@& here in July and August.

Let us know when you arrive so we can plan a Welcome to Riyadh party!  :D

Regards,

Thank you mana Jrab!

CAF, Thank you for your comment you have really put a positive spin on things, i am quite nervous about the move,and whether or not im doing the right  thing for our chldren but they are young and will find it easy to make friends, i have heard it gets very hot in the summer time and myself and the children may take a trip home for a few weeks then. We are hoping we are on the last stages with the paperwork as it has taken so long already and could possible be moving in 3 weeks.
Do you live in Fal? or know anyone who does? s it a friendly place?

there is a small villa in a small compound in best area of riyadh Sulaimaniah,u can call 054 3 880050

sulaimaniah wrote:

there is a small villa in a small compound in best area of riyadh Sulaimaniah,u can call 054 3 880050

how much is the yearly rent for this villa?
& how many villas are there in the compound?

85000 sr, 9 villas