Getting to know more Native English speakers in Vienna

Hi there, i would like to get to know more native English speakers in Vienna, I'm British myself but was born and grew up in Vienna, U.N. parents. I'm quite knowledgeable and could give quite a few insights into Viennese culture (being immersed in it my entire life) i know the upsides and the downsides to it)

Warning: I'm an excessive talker :)

if that's alright then feel free to contact me and we can chat sometime over a melange.

cheers

Luke

Welcome to Expat.com Luke :)

Hello

I wanted to let you all know about this English Language Comedy Night tonight (29/11/2011) at Café Don Feliciano. Opernring 6. Vienna. Starts at 8PM. Be great to meet some new faces there.
Best regards

Hello steelfixer,

You should post your advert in the Vienna classifieds, community>events.

Thank you,
Rouma

Thanks Rouma

Userfriendly wrote:

Hi there, i would like to get to know more native English speakers in Vienna, I'm British myself but was born and grew up in Vienna, U.N. parents. I'm quite knowledgeable and could give quite a few insights into Viennese culture (being immersed in it my entire life) i know the upsides and the downsides to it)

Warning: I'm an excessive talker :)

if that's alright then feel free to contact me and we can chat sometime over a melange.

cheers

Luke

HI i am coming to Vienna in Jan. I will  contact u .Shoud i?

Hi,
How r u? I would like to move to Vienna..Could you please let me know life style there. And wat about languages? I dont know local language, only English..I m planning to come on Job seekers visa. I need to get a job with in 6 months. And im in IT field. Can i get a job with in 6 months?Please let me know..thank you...

Hi
Yea  to your question about finding a job in austria. I dont think it shoudl be a problem finding a job in the IT field but gotta know some german i moved here from new york and got a job within a month but im in a bit of a different business im a hvac technician but good luck man.

hi everyone.....
i was wondering if its possible to get a job in austria without speaking any german within one month?????any job!!thank you.