Living Expenses in Qatar!!

Dear All,

I got an offer from Qatar and now i am reviewing the expenses to compare my salary and house allowance budget!

I would like to know about Qatar life expenses such as renting house, electricity & water bills, kitchen shopping per month (we are 3, 1 baby 2 years old) gasoline expenses etc.

Thanks in advance to All..

Greetings!

Housing is expensive in Qatar compared to some other GCC countries. The average prices going these days are below:

- Studio Apartment : QR. 5000 - 7000 / month
- 2 bedroom Apartment - QR. 7000 - 9000 / month
- 3 Bedroom Villa - QR. 9000 - 12000 / month.

You can try propertyfinder.qa for more / specific details.

HRGuru wrote:

Housing is expensive in Qatar compared to some other GCC countries. The average prices going these days are below:

- Studio Apartment : QR. 5000 - 7000 / month
- 2 bedroom Apartment - QR. 7000 - 9000 / month
- 3 Bedroom Villa - QR. 9000 - 12000 / month.

You can try propertyfinder.qa for more / specific details.

Thank you for your advice!
Regards

Also the municipal authorities are currently on a crackdown with shard villas, where the villa was zoned for single, or family occupancy. Not even professionals are allowed to share.

Wynandd wrote:

Also the municipal authorities are currently on a crackdown with shard villas, where the villa was zoned for single, or family occupancy. Not even professionals are allowed to share.

You meant there is seperation for Singles and Families same like here Saudi Arabia??

Not sure how KSA operates, but I would imagine so...

Wynandd wrote:

Not sure how KSA operates, but I would imagine so...

Here in KSA, if that building or compound is coordinated for family, they will not allow rent a single or male group! It only for families. or if its single apartment, they dont let any family tenant.
I think you meant that.
Thank You for your advice!

Same law or rule is there in qatar as well but not strictly implemented as in KSA. Better to stay away from such practices.