Visa Ireland

Just got visas sorted for my wife and child to join me in Ireland after a year of struggling and waiting I finally had to get a solicitor to appeal an unapproved decision on paperwork , what I want to say is this ... if you are waiting on visas for Ireland don't lose hope if you are genuine you will get them , disclose everything they ask for and update them with every visit that you make to see the person the visa is for the more information given the better it is for your case , I know that sometimes the information given is personal but all they want to know is that you are genuine , I got a lot of advice on this site and just want to thank everyone that helped and good luck to everyone out there trying to sort visas for loved ones family and friends and be prepared for disappointment but never give up hope get help with the paper work and be prepared to part with some money too , I have know my wife for 9 years and this will be our first year living in the one country together anyway good luck out there :)

Good luck! Hopefully all will work out for you!

@Davidmc196 hi Dave,  my name is Des, I just joined here this evening, I'm so happy for you finally getting your situation sorted , I just want to ask you a question about when you got married , did you have to go to the irish embassy in Manila? To get your documents validated? I am going there in june to marry a girl from baguio , she enquired at the civil registry office in baguio and she was told that i need to make an appointment with the irish embassy there, I emailed DFA and they replied back that I just go to the civil registry office, I'm confused and would appreciate advice if you can, again well done I'm happy for you and your wife, I'm just worried about having to face a battle to get my future wife here, I'm retired and not working so I can see problems ahead

Regards

Des