Moving from USA to Bulgara with car

Thought I had this figured out ,wanted to ship car to England then drive with USA plates to BG everthing OK till I get to the BG broader, I guess they are not in the Sheagan act area yet, so was going to make it to grecce get temporay tag or just have it transported ( moving about 30min from boader) , anybody have better idea???. Second my wife is Bulgaian would it be better for taxes if title was in her name??? thought I did not pay tax for one time article when moving??? would like any ideas or info.

A better idea might be to sell the car, buy another one in BG.  What kind of car is it that is worth all that hassle to you?

2017 BMW 330i Sportwagon got in mind too take with me, payed way less than if  I got
something like that there , saving alot with old car trade-in and on how much the BMW cost in Europe.

Selling it is actually quite a good advice, but if you insist on driving this car, then I guess you will have no problems driving all the way to Bulgaria. Shenghen is of no concern here. Neither your wife's name.

What might be a problem, is a special technical inspection that is required for non European cars. It is called Technotest, and checks several car systems e.g. -  lights. If your car is somewhat different from the models sold in Europe, then there's a chance tat you will have to pass the Technotest for compliance with local/EU requirements. However, since your wife is Bulgarian, then she can check in advance.

Otherwise, you can check for second hand cars prices here:

www.mobile.bg