I have a B1B2 visa.

I’m living in USA with B1B2 visa and I have 2 months left for my 6 months stay to expire.  I still love to stay and work here in united state.  I need an advise with the best status or visa to change into to make me live and stay here in united state.   Thanks

You can apply for jobs and interview but you cannot adjust status from tourist to employee. You read details on employment related visa options on uscis.gov. Without information about your qualifications there is no way to tell if it is even possible for an employer to sponsor you.

I have a B,sc in civil engineering, I don’t no if I can fit in to any status aside tourist.  Thanks

Orhi2k04 :

I have a B,sc in civil engineering, I don’t no if I can fit in to any status aside tourist.  Thanks

4-year degree, 3 years documented related field experience with increasing responsibilities can substitute for 1 year of degree.

It may be possible because civil eng is one of the fields in more demand, if you have five years of experience doing civ eng since graduation and (important) you actually want to work in that field. If you don't have the five years then try again when you do :-)

You will will need to find an employer who actually wants you, and wants you to work under supervision in your field (civ eng) and that will depend greatly on which state the employer is in.
Even if you find an employer you will still need to get your degree evaluated for equivalency (really that it is genuine and from a respectable Univ), several outfits are properly qualified to do this, for example WES www.wes.org WES is not the only outfit, but beware scams.
The employer will need to help you apply for Second preference and "Labor Certification" and file an immigrant petition. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel … html#first
All of which takes time and there is lots of competition. However there are places where civ engs are unkeen to work (bad crime, bad remoteness, bad weather) and so the employer will be delighted to have you and you have to research all that.
Once you have an employer on your side and the employer knows how to hire a decent immigration attorney, then you are away and taking the EIT (Engineer in Training) exam before you know it.

As I'm sure you are already aware, from an immigration officer's point of view there is a world of difference between "doing business" and "performing work". Even though a layman might be very hard pushed to tell the difference and there is no bright line separating the two.

New topic