Opening bank account in egypt on 2018

Hello I want to open a bank account in egypt. I will go to sharm el shire. Can I open a bank account there and lock my money. I want to make it for 3 year in national money. 10.25 is not bad. I have never been in egypt just for vacations I will go on 16 March with 20.i never worked there or I don't know someone from there. Also because I saw a topic with you inside what papers need to get from here. I am talking for the amount 50000 dolars which I get them from saudi arabia where I am working

Hi
We moving out soon to Hurghada and the account we are going to open pays 15% if you leave it for 3 years. Thats at the Ahli United Bank.
If you want the interest quarterly then its 14.25 quarterly 14.50 and half yearly 14.75.
Normal current account pays 11% daily paid at the end of the year.
Just a thought for you.

Hi
We moving out soon to Hurghada and the account we are going to open pays 15% if you leave it for 3 years. Thats at the Ahli United Bank.
If you want the interest quarterly then its 14.25 quarterly 14.50 and half yearly 14.75.
Just a thought for you.

Hi
Just a thought for you.