Visa refused

Good evening everyone.
I have a question about visa. My friend was born in Abu Dhabi and worked in Dubai,and he is Lebanese. In 2015.he lost his job and he had a small loan. He had left around 46000 to pay but he couldnt find new job so for 3 months he didnt pay and he left country with intesion to come back.But from that moment his visa was getting refused.He had police case opened for him and he got blacklisted. He finally decided to come without visa to Dubai on advice of one lawyer (booked connecting flight and went out to passport control) .He went to the jail and court and after 11 days in jail he finally got judgment to pay only the fine and his case was closed.He went back to his country (he didnt get deported he left normally) and at the airport the police checked and he was not blacklisted anymore.But when he applied for visit visa he got refused again.
Anyone can help us what to do and how to find out what is the problem now..
Pleasee

Hi Good Evening!

Middle Eatern countries laws are very strict, he should wait for few years and should get an employer who can sponsor him. It should be done after few years otherwise the result will be the same.

Thank you for you reply...But do you know if even for employment visa ot has to pass few years? I dont inderstand why the police at the airport told him that he will easily come back since his case is closed and he is cleared from the system...

You are welcome, it usually takes time for such thing to be erase.

Hi...I want to relocate to UAE for job...so I want to know whether visa processing requires medical in india(GAMCA or others)...?

Hi,

There are two ways:
Either you go there on visitor visa
or
An emolpyer can send you a letter to apply for visitor visa for the purpose of job. Your medical will be dont in UAE.

Regards

I got a job in abu dhabi...Pls tell me whether I need a medical certificate from GAMCA or not