New members of the Virgin Islands forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Virgin Islands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Virgin Islands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Julien - I'm new to the forum and just brainstorming the possibilities for moving to the Islands. We've vacationed there for years. Kids are grown up and doing well, mothers are settled in good situations and we are thinking about a change of lifestyle. I've spent the past 45 years in Colorado, always said that "someday" I was going to live near the water. Feels like now might be the time. My husband is a property manager (550 acre, 37 buildings, wastewater, wells, solar, and more!), I've been the Director of multiple non-profits (done it all - kids, people with disabilities, horses, volunteers, events, fundraising, admin....). We'd love to come down, find a great little property (hotel, private home, bungalows, rentals), help rebuild from the hurricane, grow a great business.  Just wondering if this idea fits with what anyone else in the group has done! Hate to think it is just a fantasy - "the beach is calling and I must answer". Molly :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830433

Thanks!

Closed