New members of the Uzbekistan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uzbekistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uzbekistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone, im a new member here at expat. The reason i join here is because i want to know and make friends before i move in tashkent uzbekistan. By the way im a filipino and my wife is a russian living their in tashkent, hopefully invitation comes ill be moving with my wife this month.the thing is i want also to find a job and work their for our family future, i hope everyone here can help me and know more about the culture and how life would be their.i speak fluent english and learning to speak russian.

Hi everyone! And welcome to Uzbekistan expats.
I'm from uzbekistan, leaving at Tashkent. if there is someone who want to start own business in Uzbekistan, with pleasure will discuss you ideas.
Interestested distributorships!

Golib wrote:

Hi everyone! And welcome to Uzbekistan expats.
I'm from uzbekistan, leaving at Tashkent. if there is someone who want to start own business in Uzbekistan, with pleasure will discuss you ideas.
Interestested distributorships!

Good Afternoon Golib,
My name is Malik, based in UK and I wish to setup a business in Uzbekistan in automotive parts trade or may be you have some other idea. I believe country is opening up and there will huge opportunities in coming years.
We can write here or in private as you prefer, if in private i will send you my contact number.
Regards.
Malik

Всем привет..
I'm Elsbeth and I'm living in Samarkand..  I've visited the country 3 times before but from June this year, I moved in as my family is also here.. I'm from the Philippines and was working in the UAE for the past 10.5 years..
Currently, I'm attending a Russian language class so I can communicate better with the people here.. I'd be glad if I find a job soon, too..

Have a good night!

Hi Elsbeth! Welcome to Uzbekistan and hope you are enjoying your life in Samarkand.

Good luck with finding an apropriate job..

Sanjar

Helo everyone how's every on doing my family has recently moved to Uzbekistan qarshi city and finding bit difficult living there for example no English school and prices of things differs from each city here like Tashkent costly from qarshi and qarshi costly from Kasan and all I'm currently in saudia Arabia planning to move soon in Uzbekistan so please help me which city will be best for me and my kids living wise I have child on spectrum called autism if anyone has any information regarding special need child school in Uzbekistan please help me thank you all

Hi Samar!

I think you have to move to the capital. Life is expensive comparing to other cities but you will find good living condition there. You can find English schools in Tashkent, and I think there you can find special need child schools too.

Sanjar

That's so kind you replied me right away so have you heard about sen yolqiz emassen foundation and do they accept expats child plus are they free of cost ?im Uzbek but originally from Afghanistan so I'm sure they speak Uzbek in that center

I don't have much information about the fund, but I'll try to find some info and let you know via personal message.

Take care for now!
Sanjar

Good day all,

I'm Marcel from the Netherlands and living in Uzbekistan for the last 16 years.
At present together with my wife Guzal we are running a new restaurant, a couple of months ago opened, called "Old Amsterdam",  reference to the city I was born.
We would like to introduce this restaurant to you, we offer European / Uzbek kitchen, and for frequent visitors, nice discounts are available.
The restaurant is situated at Iftigor 64, near Malika bazor.
hope to see you soon.
Marcel

Hello everyone, well, I'm local in Tashkent. I like communicating people and learning new about different countries and cultures. I'm looking forward to help the expats living in Tashkent with information, recommendation or a good company.

Good Evening Yulia,
Thank you for posting on the forum and your offer to assist .
I am currently based on London and planning to visit Uzbekistan and probably stay there for a few months, I will be grateful if you could please help with some questions in my mind about a possible future migration.
Thanks and Regards.
Malik

Hello, Malik. Sure, pls feel free to ask, I'll try to help you to find the answers.

Hello My name is Ravshan. I 'm a lawyer

if there is anyone who is interested with legal environment of Uzbekistan  fell free to ask

best wishes

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830422

Thanks!

Closed