New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uganda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uganda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Julien,

Warmest greetings!

Are you staying in Uganda? Which place? I am planning to move there waiting for my Visa. Is it safe to live there? Are there so many Filipinas?

Would love to hear from u.

Thank you

Hi Chysgeq, welcome to the forum.

Please note that Julien is the founder of the website and this thread is only for the introduction of the members.

As you are have questions, i suggest that you create your own topic on the Uganda forum so that members may guide you.

You may also read the existing threads of the forum : Safety in Uganda and find out about the Filipino community by searching on the Uganda expat network.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hi everyone...this is my first time to join this site..and  I don't know how to start...by the way,I am planning to move Uganda place,but I don't know how...Because I don't have business permit or company certificate and also I don't have relatives that country...so please let me know...
Thank you and god bless you all

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@BomaniDanny

For security reasons it is unsafe to post any contact details on the open forum. Please use the message system for this.

Hello am sheebah living in muscat. Can someone help me get a job. *** that's my number thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Sheebah shatra

Welcome to the forum. For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum.
If seeking work then check out the jobs section, top of this page.

Hi all, I'm SJ from New York State!

I'm looking to re-locate to Kampala after visiting last summer and realizing I'd be much happier in UGA. I am open to hearing how to search for ex-pat friendly employment opportunities, I'm a public health educator and yoga instructor. If anyone has any leads, please message me. I hope it's not too naive, but I'd want to transition before the end of summer!

Warmest regards,
sj

Hello Beautiful people

i am a south African women Married to a Ugandan
we want to move to Uganda and i would like to find a good job ,

if anyone could please be in contact with me regarding where to start . this is my first time leaving SA with my 3 young kids 

all advise is appreciated
thank you :)

Hi Everyone!

I'm an American investigating what life in Uganda would be like. Weighing my options, so to speak. Have a background in Data Analytics and International Trade to and from the US.

Looking forward to chatting!

Dannel

Hey ,in uganda u can come and stay here as much as u can,and yes some phillipinos are here and doing good.

im imani jean congolese by nationality living in uganda for 4 years now , for business i have joined expert to connect with more people here and anywhere else..

Hello uganda am Ssali Andrew a ugandan by nationality I stay here in Uganda I have been in South America on a program of volunteering under Edificar foundation in Ecuador be but now am looking for other volunteering programs so if anyone knows a volunteering program please you can tell me because am a job seeker too.thanks

Hello, well, most people usually as about life in Uganda, I'm phionah, a Ugandan currently leaving on Kampala, you don't have to worry, Uganda is a free country and I'm very sure you will like it here, you will enjoy the uniqueness, This is the pearl of Africa, and warm welcome

Yes Uganda is very good and you will be most welcome

Don't worry Uganda is a free country

Hey Paula here... Living in Uganda. Not an expat but felt I wud love to join the forum, I may learn a thing or 2.

Hello am mercy from Uganda am new here but I would love to get friends from all different kinds of the world

Hello your welcome

My name is Asiimwe Mark and am new on expat

Ugabad is a free country just enjoy your stay with welcoming hands

Hi all! Im spanish and I will be in Uganda till January. I would like to meet up for a coffee or a very cold Nile special.

Don't doubt to get in touch with me! I'm studying luganda btw

Would prefer a coffee  :top:
Uganda citizen and friendly

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830410

Thanks!

Closed