New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi, my name is Imran. I am now back in US after 5 years as expat in Penang, Malaysia. An awesome experience and a marvelous place. While there, I had purchased a condo that I am trying to sell. If you are planning to invest or own a property on an Island you can see my ad for a Penthouse under Malaysia, Penang.

I live in California and I have been considering the possibility of moving to another country.  I'm not sure I'll do that.  Very likley I would certainly go to a country I'm considering for an extended vacation first.  One country I've considered is Vietnam.  Strange for me since I'm a Vietnam veteran.  But I see quite a few Americans are living there and many are like myself.  It's interesting to see their videos and listen to their descriptions of life there. 
There are some attractive considerations.  First, the cost of living is quite affordable.  That's especially true if you have a good external and permanent source of income.  Another thing that makes it attractive is that many of the people there either speak English or are learning it.  That's probably true in a lot of countries these days.  I certainly remember the weather there.  Fortunately for me, I won't be carrying a lot of gear or wearing a lot of protective gear either.  It's a warm environment with high humidity.  But if you're living like a tourist those things aren't really an issue.

Thank David , I also Nice meeting to you

Thanks  David  :)

Hello everyone, this side Ronnie from Tulum City in Mexico. working as a promoter and marketer of a brand and company.  :)

Hi Wendy.. I'm Tanele from Swaziland as well.. I live in Urbana, Illinois about 2/3 hours from you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830421

Thanks!

Closed