New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi there!

The wife and I are looking to open a boutique hotel/restaurant/bar. We'll be there again in November and will be looking to make a move before the spring. The link below is a video about us and a food trailer we had open for 8 years

Hello,
My name is Simon. I hope that I got much data and knowledge of many things and also the information and other kind of the threads mentioned at the forum.

Hi your welcom in here , im from charlotte nc looking for new friends

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome friend 😊

hi guys, i have been in FL for about 4 months now after bringing my business to USA. Its been a challenge trying to get everything in place but nearly there :)

if i can be of any help to anyone, please let me know.

best wishes

keeper121

Hi please can you just tell me what kind business you had , I'm  electrician if you need any help we can work together thkx

You are welcome in charlotte . Im electrician If you need any help thank you

Hi you welcom in here . Im Hicham from charlotte nc usa you welcom any time. peace for you

Hey all,

I am looking for advice as I am wanting to move to USA. My 6 year old son has dual nationality and I am married to an American citizen. However we are separated. I would like to move there so my son can know all of his family there and to see if my marriage can be saved. I am not sure if this is possible.

that is my story :)

Yes its possible if you still marrieds to your husband but if not you have to wait for your son till he get 18y old , and then he can apply for your green card as a mother

How do I make it happen now then? I am currently doing my degree but would love to apply for jobs there once I finish. Is it a possible dream?

Yes you can good luck

Hello everyone, This Lisa how are you all?

I run a goalkeeper (soccer) business :)

We doing well , what about  you

Hello
My name is Marcelo Sarmiento and y live in New York
Best regards

Hi Raghava here currently living in India, Planning to movie OH, USA.

Hi all.  Thanks for the open invite.  I'm gonna look around a bit then I'll post some boring stuff about me.

Hello everyone. I'm from the Philippines and looking for a Filipino community here in Colorado. I've been to Muscat and found a great group of friends from this website as well. I don't know how long i will be staying here but wants to explore the states more. Cheers!

Good morning all, I'm new to Expat. Pleasure meeting ya'll

Hi my name is Mahdi Abdullahi currently living in working in Boston Massachusetts, I have a plan to visit Salalah Oman soon, if there is anyone from Oman please keep in touch , I needed some information, thanks

Hello,

I moved in Philadelphia three weeks ago for work.

I did my intership in Houston so it is not my first US experience but Philly looks very different than Houston.

So far looking to meet people around Philly :D

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : wrong language. Please read carefully the code of conduct.

Hello everybody

I am Rafael. I am from Colombia, I am planning to move to Pasadena California and start a new business teaming up with my wife. I am going through E-2 Visa process. Some help and advice for this process would be really appreciated.

Hello

I'm a Slovak and moved to USA recently for business purposes, my aims to build a family here also

I'm a native Californian teacher and reporter currently in Sacramento. I was born in Anaheim (a mile from Disneyland) and have lived about 25 locations all over the state, including Los Angeles, Hermosa Beach, San Luis Obispo, Arcata,  Oroville (near the current fires)--and Sacramento, where I covered the capitol for KPFA Radio and now live.  I also taught in Taiwan for a few years and am tapped into the Chinese community here.

I'm confident I can offer a reasonably accurate a perspective on the politics and culture of the state should anyone be interested.

Cheers! Shawn

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

I have been living in the cayman island my whole life now planning to go to the USA for a job

Hi everyone nice meeting you

hello everyone i am really happy to be here

Hello, I will be visiting the SPS area soon for the first time. My husband is from Honduras. I'm excited about my first visit. If you have any tips please share. Thanks!

Hi. Nice to meet everyone.
My name is Tuyen and I am from Vietnam. I was Agriculture trainee in USA from March 2017 until November 2018. I've just back to Vietnam. I've lived in Lond Island, Riverhead, New York. It was great place to work and live. I really look forward to go to USA to work there. Unfortunately my J1 Visa is maximum two times applying and I did use 2 times. I also want to switch my job to nursing but i don't have any nursing certificate yet. Is there any chance I can do it?

Hello, after many years of applying, I was selected in the visa lottery  :up:   . I am from Chile, and I want to emigrate to the US in May 2019 approximately. Although I do not need an employer to sponsor me (given that I will be a permanent resident with a green card), I do need a letter of employment offer, any, to present in the interview at the embassy where they will place the visa stamp . I have not got any offers so far, although it does not require sponsorship or associated expenses or paperwork, so I would appreciate any advice you could give me, given your experience. Thanks in advance  :gloria

Hi my name is Gilbert and I'm from California, I'm here in South Africa for a short period of time

Greetings to all...
While we are not moving to another country to live, we do love to travel extensively and intend to continue to experience new places, people and cultures. My wife, Barbara, and I spent 24 years in the USAF and were lucky enough to be stationed overseas for a good deal of the time.  Since retiring we have made many international trips and plan to do so for as long as our health allows.

Hope someone can help me with my question on a Brazilian visa that I posted earlier.

Hi everyone, is there anyone who lives on the east coast that can give me some insight on how life would be like for a single mom who works remotely? I'd like to live near family in either Florida, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Maine. I was going to Puerto Rico but lots of families have left and the others are too busy getting their lives back together after the hurricane. Thank you!

Hi everyone, its good to know abut this site, am a Zimbabwean based in USA and am looking to network with business -minded like people.also need to know ways of getting funding for school or business. Would love to do my maters degree .

Would love to get a job there!

Would love to get a job there!

Hey you'll,

my name is Wendy and I recently moved to St. Louis, Missouri. I am from Swaziland...

Closed