New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Dear Julien,

I just registered myself here and am glad to contact you.
as an engineer, I did travel and lived short time in some countries.

The reason why I am here is not quite good, but need to find some company in Mauritius to work with my project, if you can find some company registered in Mauritius and introduce to me, I will be very appreciated.

I am doing super air dome project manager myself and this super air dome wIill change so many things with severe weather condition like too hot or too cold in this world.
This new technology will help and make some difference.

Even though quite sudden contact, I am very thankful for your time to read this letter.

thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,

Sang Lee

General Manager

Hi,
Which part of Thailand are you locating?

Hello Everyone,

Just signup into this site and hope to meet more of the expats in Pattaya.

I am a Turkish and single. I came to Thailand almost 2 months ago as first time. I am living in Pattaya as currently. Actually at this moment still i am staying at the hotel. But i wish to find a apartment as soon as possible. However, as we all know, getting a job in Thailand is a little challenging for us.

Anyone here who can help with some references for job vacancies will surely be greatly appreciated. i will be glad to send a copy of me CV for your reference. My professions are Business Development manager, Overseas Sales Manager, Foreign Trade. Also i had some experiences about Tourism and Travel.

By the way, i have not any friends here. I wish to meet to others and then maybe we can help to eachother.

Hope to hear from you all more and look forward to meeting you all in Pattaya real soon.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

Currently working as Reservations Supervisor in Doha in a tourism company. Have eleven years of working experience in customer service, travel, and tourism in London, Colombo, and Qatar.
I am planning to relocate Thailand in two weeks. Kinda nervous, still haven't found any opportunities. I am actively applying online but still no luck.
If anyone knows any vacancy in Customer service / Tourism, please let me know.

Many Thanks,

Hello!

My name is Raf, and I just turned 36. I'm a freelance writer for the most part. I'm really just looking to get started meeting people and a wealth of knowledge would be helpful in a new culture such as Thailand.

I'm in Chiang Mai--near Maya mall if anyone is familiar with Chiang Mai well--and I would love to just get to know everyone with time.

I hope this message finds you all well,

Raf

Hi All,

I am from Turkey and planning to move Bangkok in 2019.
I am awaiting the proposal from the company as an expat.

Is there anybody in the logistics market here?

All the best

Altug

My name is Elin, i am living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand. I am a bulgarian.

jose_tj wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Currently working as Reservations Supervisor in Doha in a tourism company. Have eleven years of working experience in customer service, travel, and tourism in London, Colombo, and Qatar.
I am planning to relocate Thailand in two weeks. Kinda nervous, still haven't found any opportunities. I am actively applying online but still no luck.
If anyone knows any vacancy in Customer service / Tourism, please let me know.

Many Thanks,

Short, sour and to the point. That ^ ain't gonna happen. Period.
However, if you have a degree (even in Basket-Weaving), together with either a TEFL or CELTA certification, then you're good to go (somewhat) for an English Teacher's position only.
Just the facts. :cool:
Otherwise, Thailand is the (overall) best Ebony expat location in SE Asia. Regards,...:cheers:

I'm a mandolin player for thirty years.  Looking for other musicians in Burriram to pick with.  I can play anything from jazz, country, to Thai music.  Mando has internal pickup and I send it through an equal and old phase shifter.  Have my own amplifiers and also a complete PA system for sale.  All components from USA.

Hi , my name is Robyn and I am semi retired living in Adelaide , Australia .. I am looking to retire in Chiang Mai next February . I know no- one currently there so am  a little pensive about it all. I hope to meet others on here that have already or are contemplating retiring there also.
Pleased to meet you!
Robyn .

Hello
I'm Glen and i am interested in knowing some information about health insurance in Thailand. I dont want to know about international insurance but Thai insurance.
Also how do you find your way around when you are not familiar with an area let alone the language barrier?

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex and I'm a 38 years old guy from Italy.

I work as IT consultant for an italian company and I'm looking for a big life change, so I'm considering moving to Thailand to experiment a new lifestyle, starting with a 6 months period.

Hi, I have been to Thailand many times. I am thinking of moving. We want to lease a guesthouse around Phuket. Does anyone have any leads or info?

Hi there , I have an restaurant at Koh phi phi island , if you are interested . You can contact to me it's my own business

Dear,Sir
I have been in Finland in 2015-2017 for work in Thai restaurant in Helsinki. I love cooking and kitchen work.
Do you want cooker work in your restauran? my phone no is 0819522624.

With Best Regards.
Chatchalai  Suksumekthanachod

Hi Everyone,

I've just signed up in “Expat.com”, happy to get into this great community, I'm French and not newbie in Thailand… Part of my Family has been living here for over 25 years.
I'm currently in charge of Construction Projects in Phuket for a local company & I'm actively looking for new jobs opportunities as Project Manager or in hospitality industry as Facilities Manager.
If any of you have connections or recommendations for job vacancies, I'll be very glad to get your messages.

Hope to hear from you Guys!  ;)

Cheers, Alan

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830382

Thanks!

Closed