New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hello, Im David, an Irish national who grew up all over the place in different countries, and have been now living in Dar with my wife and 2 kids since 2015. I love sports and my job. I represent a professional Insurance company called AIB with our offices at Jangid Plaza. We operate in Mozambique, Angola, Congo and Tanzania. I enjoy living in Dar es Salaam where I meet many people from all over with many different interests and experiences.

Hi! Am planning to move to Tanzania soon as possible, am professional graphics designer, business manager, transport management, driver and business marketeer by experience. Please contact me for any leads. Thank you

WELCOME

Hello everyone
It's my pleasure being here.....well i'm Suzana born and raised in Tanzania but for now am in Kenya  soon i will be back in Tanzania to interact all of u😅
I was doing social work and i am looking for work if anyone has any contact me please.
Thanks in advance!
Karibuni Tanzania

Hello,
I am Mapfumo, moving to Tanzania soon from Zimbabwe for a new job opportunity . Exicitied for this adventure

Hello all,

I came across this forum about half a year ago, when I was thinking of moving to Zanzibar to start a new life. Now that I am here, I would like to introduce myself and invite people to contact me to meet and (actually most importantly) to discuss job opportunities if possible. I am a clinical psychologist from Holland and I am hoping I could do something in my field here in Zanzibar.

Good luck to all who moved recently and is looking for a way to build her/his life like me.

Kindly,

Kauthar

Hey everyone, My fiance and I are hoping to move to zanzibar with our dogs in (hopefully) October. We are searching for a lodge to rent and operate for a few years. If all goes well then buy or build. We are so ready to get out of the United States and start our lives in Zanzibar.

Hello all,

My wife and I are moving to Dar es Salaam in July. I have taken a position as a teacher. Be warned, we have a lot of questions.

We are excited - this is our first time living abroad. Currently we live in New Jersey, USA.

David

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830377

Thanks!

Closed