New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hello, Im David, an Irish national who grew up all over the place in different countries, and have been now living in Dar with my wife and 2 kids since 2015. I love sports and my job. I represent a professional Insurance company called AIB with our offices at Jangid Plaza. We operate in Mozambique, Angola, Congo and Tanzania. I enjoy living in Dar es Salaam where I meet many people from all over with many different interests and experiences.

Hi! Am planning to move to Tanzania soon as possible, am professional graphics designer, business manager, transport management, driver and business marketeer by experience. Please contact me for any leads. Thank you

WELCOME

Hello everyone
It's my pleasure being here.....well i'm Suzana born and raised in Tanzania but for now am in Kenya  soon i will be back in Tanzania to interact all of u😅
I was doing social work and i am looking for work if anyone has any contact me please.
Thanks in advance!
Karibuni Tanzania

Hello,
I am Mapfumo, moving to Tanzania soon from Zimbabwe for a new job opportunity . Exicitied for this adventure