New members of the Panama forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

i have lived in an apartment in the city two years ,, 7 years in a small community near lake gatun ,, on a 42 foot sailboat a couple of years and now in chorrerra ,, it cost me 1700 a month to live in the city    700 a month " built my own house " in cerro cama that was the happiest 7 years of my life ,, now because i have to make house payments i am back barely getting by on 1700 a month again

I think, that anywhere u go, m need at least 2K on monthly basis

Hello everyone,

I've moved to Panama 3 years ago and I live in the city. In my 3 years of being in Panama, I've had the chance to explore different sights of the country, from beaches to mountains and I sincerely LOVE Panama! I've been working with a tour and activity website with recommendations and travel experiences that are great to do in many places around the world, but of course in Panama too. I hope to keep exploring more of Panama and share with you my experiences here, perhaps you can join to some of the tours I plan. If you feel interested on the website I'm currently working on, it is Tiqy and you can find many tours and activities to do in Panama here. Also I would be glad to answer some questions you might have about Panama.

All the best to everyone!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.  My name is Shery and i live in Chiriqui, Panama.

Hi Jennifer,

I'll be visiting Panama in November...no fixed date.
My plan is to apply for temp then permanent residence status, which is handled by Denfab in PC.
During the month there I want to travel the country to get an idea of where to settle down when I return in a year.

Is there any way we can converse privately?

Thanks
Ilona

why private, we want to hear too

:D
Didn't want to bore the rest of you!!

no boring, the reason we r on the forum is to get as more info as possible,if everybody goes private , than what is the point of forum?

My apologies

dont have to, I just made a comment, as all future expats , like me,are thirsty of genuine feedback

Hello my name is RP. Originally from the USA. I run a company based in Panama City that specializes in 2nd citizenship programs, permanent residency programs, offshore corporations, and offshore banking.

Please feel free to check out our website at ***
My email is ***

If you need a good honest connection that can help you or your friends with immigration to get their residency in Panama please contact me anytime. I am happy to help.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

,hi Priscilla thanks for adding me but I do have a problem I don't want to be advertised in Trinidad job section I Will prefer to be added to the panama job classified  can you please remove it I don't know how but it's a mistake thank you for understanding
Bridgette rose

Hello everybody,,

just arrived to settle in Panama, I hope. Always wanted to live in the Caribbean!
I'm Spanish, and I have been living in UK, France, China and Thailand before. In Panama City right now, although I would like to explore other options.
Engineer by training, I have been working in consulting for the he last 12 years or so (mainly in the field of renewable energy).
I have a good feeling here, and big expectations!
My interests: travel around, motorcycles, marine sports, music (amateur!).
I hope to find an interesting expat community in Panama, and be able to contribute in any matter I can be useful!

Feel free to contact me.

Best Regards

Jose

Hi,
I am not in Panama yet. I think about moving there but not sure if as a urse will find there good job and my EU licence will be valid. :-) My main speciality is aesthetic medicine but also i do all nurse job too.

Sorry, working as a nurse is a restricted profession in Panama only for Panamanian citizens.

Hello everyone.
I am a newby and looking ahead for my pre-retirement MOVING to Panama.
My wife and I live in NYC for over 25 yrs, we are Brazilian, but need to stay closer to the USA as our only Son will be out of college and living in the US when we retire.

Our retirement is still quite far (another 10 yrs), but our plan is to buy a property in the next 6 months and start enjoying the place as a vacation home for now.

We lived in Haiti, West and East Africa, Brazil and NYC, so I guess there will be no problems living in Panama at all.
Cheers to all,
ONELOVE
Luiz Carlos

Hi All!

Is there a good and safe place to board my 35 pound dog while I travel when I move to Panama City, Panama?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830249

Thanks!

Closed