New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Peter Evans. I am a Brit living in Houston. I am trying to reach out to the Nigerian Expats living in Houston. I would like to set up a Commonwealth of Nations networking group. Other than Brits, Nigerians are by far the next largest group of expats from Commonwealth countries. Today we call the affiliation of ex Commonwealth countries the Commonwealth of Nations. If it weren't for Nigerians the hospital system would collapse here in Houston.

Hi ,

You can connect with me on ***

Reagrds,

Ola

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Greetings to all
I am indian shortly comming to nigeria ..in KANO
although been to Uganda africa for good 12 years..but nigeria is different
Would like to know the best way to settle over there ..
And to know do.s and dont

Hello Everyone
i will be based out of Lagos and looking to find a decent accomodation in indian community.Seek your inputs towards Finalizing house for family in Ikeja area(budget 3.5mn)

thanks,
Mridul

Hi all, I am Susheel, I will be coming to Lagos next month. I am from Mumbai, India. I will be working in company called Conoil plc. I will be coming alone. Company is providing Family accommodation, car with driver & medical insurance.

Anything special which I need to keep in mind before coming to Lagos.

Warm regards,
Susheel

Hi my name is Jo Torrance, I was brought up in Kaduna in the early '60s. I was hoping to chat to ex-pats who were in Nigeria at that time.  I lived in Tafawa Balewa Road, Kaduna, and went to an army school.  My father, James Masson, worked in the local hospital, in the Neuropathology Department.  Any contact, reminiscences, etc. would be very welcome!

Hi how you doing welcome and are you interested in meeting up for a coffee?

Hi,
I am Sunil Sharma, Living in Mumbai and searching a JOB as an Accountant for me, On my part I can assure you that with my experience and 3 year out of 25 year experience of Moshi, Tanzania and 22 out of 25 years in Mumbai, India, accompanied with the knowledge and skill acquired during my job period,

I have 20 years sound knowledge of Tally ERP, SAP & Excel.

I would be able to make a meaningful and significant contribution to your client's organization.

If any body help me to search a JOB according to my briefing, i wish to settle in Nigeria.

Regards,
Sunil Sharma

hi am Agatha , do you want to house for rent or for buying? if its for rent, you can get annually for 1.3 or 1.5 maximum.

you can get anually for I .5 for rent

If you are interested to meet for a coffee in Vancouver that would be nice.

hi , how are you
My name is Javed from Pakistan working in Dubai ,  I have new job in Lagos and will move to lagos soon,
I wish to have contact and communication with you plz reply

Hi to all

I got a job @ Nigeria @ Abuja, How about the place to work, Saftey, accomodation, etc.,

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830222

Thanks!

Closed