New members of the Malaysia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi
We are living in Malaysia for few years, Planing to move to Iceland to study PHD :-) , We are in early stage doing some research . I was hopping some one in this forum can guide us.

Hi everyone, I am Rahman, Bangladeshi., Studying in Khulan University Bangladesh in Economics and Masters in Population Gender Studies. I also Completed diploma in Accounting. Now Working as an Accountant in Shah alam.But If there any option to do job with a NGO the i am interested.  I would be most grateful if I could meet any members of this forum and  Between, i am a sociable person & love to meet new friend from different cultures. Cheers.

Hi Alls!

Am a headhunter by profession and local Malaysian. Nice to meet you all!

Hi Friends,

This is Ram form India. Will be moving to Penang in next month- SEP.  exploring on electronics design job openings and life style in Island.

Please connect with me if interested on above topics.

Thanks
Ram

I am Tony from UK been living in Kuching Sarawak since 2007 with my wife Helena who was born in Kuching.  Retired HR Consultant (Excepting occasional FOC Consultancy work).  Previously worked in UK/USA/Saudi Aabia/Papaua New Guinea/Australia.

Hi denny..am in Putrajaya..nice to know you ;)

Hello,

My Self Venkatesh.

I am staying in Cyberjaya since July 2018. I'm working here. Looking forward to meet new friends.

Thanks,
Venkatesh L R.

Hello, Nice to meet you.
I'm Akito from Japan.

I came here a couple of months months ago from Japan. I am looking to make friends and meet new people who like to go for nights out, dinner, cinema, massage, beach, travel and heaps more...

I'm an open-minded, easy-going, love to travel, socializing, and explore different places.
If there are any like-minded people feel free to contact me!

Hello @julien and  friends.
Currently in Qatar, I am going to visit Malaysia next month, what are the odds for a six years experienced Structural Engineer to land up in a job there? Malaysia is a beautiful peaceful country and I anticipate a long stay there, always willing to meet and connect with people.

Hi,
My name is Krishna, move to KL recently with family.
I am looking forward to doing a Masters in Education and do some weekend/part time teaching as well.

Hope get updates and information sooner or later. Sooner would be much better than later.

Krishna K

Hi everyone,
I'm from Manila but now staying in Johor Bahru. Looking for some friends as I still don't know anyone here besides for my husband. Let's hang out! 😊

Hi.. all new expats and arrivals in Malaysia :-) Anyone around KL want to introduce, hang out or network feel free to call me on ***. I just arrived from London a weeks ago, still searching for an apartment and sorting initial logistics out!
I'll be in KL for around 6 months - would love to meet new people and make some friends :-)
Nad

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello there,

Am from Putrajaya. Nice to meet you here...whenever that you have a plan to Putrajaya, do let me know k ;)

Hi Akito

My associate is very much connected to the Korean and Japanese community. Shen runs a Education consultantcy.Let me know if you would like to get in touch and understand Malaysia more.

kind regards
Nasha

krishna.kafley wrote:

Hi,
My name is Krishna, move to KL recently with family.
I am looking forward to doing a Masters in Education and do some weekend/part time teaching as well.

Hope get updates and information sooner or later. Sooner would be much better than later.

Krishna K

Have you found the university/college to take up the course ?

Hi everyone
I'm Salem. I work for the National Oil Company of Saudi Arabia.  Just moved to Kuala Lumpur to manage my company business.  Will be happy to interact with people who have experience in oil, gas, LNG, Retail and Petrochemical industries.  Of course will be also happy to meet and interact with others who can share life experience in this great country.  I'm interested to learn Bahasa, so pls connect with me if you are professional in teaching Bahasa.  Thank you and glad to be with you all.

Hi there!

I'm a Malaysian living in Kuala Lumpur. I joined this community to expand my network as well as to offer expats my business.

Thanks

Hi everyone..

Im from the Philippines and every year I visit Malaysia for holiday.

This year I stayed in Malaysia for 2 weeks and fall in love of how I live my life there.

I join expat because I want to find a job in Malaysia and wants to know on how I can live and work there.

I work as a digital marketing executive and have a background with customer service and quality analyst.

I tried applying to some company however they don't accept foreigners however any job in customer service or in IT will do for me even in Starbucks.

If you guys know a decent job and some ways for me to live and work in Malaysia please let me know.

Have a great day.

I'm Fonzie and I'm Malaysian living in Kuala Lumpur. I joined this forum to help expats in Kuala Lumpur if I can. I actually wanted to reply a post by one of your members, requesting for a job, because I think I can help. But when i clicked reply, I got moved to this thread, so I'm not sure how your forum works. Anyway, to icarwanderess if you're reading this, have you tried applying to Scicom? They're a contact centre in kl and i believe they hire foreigners. Your digital marketing and customer service experience would be very relevant to them. Check out their website for vacancies if you haven't already.

Hi fonzie.

Wow sure. Ill go ahead and check them out. Thank you again.

Hi, I am Ilya, owner of Wonderful Malaysia and Veelzijdig Maleisie. WM is one of the biggest international travel guides on Malaysia, VM is the biggest Dutch travel guide on Malaysia (I am Dutch). I have been working on the websites since 2002. I used to live in KL (2009-2013) before moving back to The Netherlands, where I am currently living happily with my wife and two young kids. We are occasionally dreaming of returning to KL again, but also realize things will be quite different with two children :). So, nowadays we travel once or twice a year to Malaysia, some times for holiday, sometimes for work, sometimes both. Our upcoming trip will be a long one. We are going to spend about 2 months in KL. Currently looking into finding a nice condo for rent :).

Hi Guys

I am funny from India Mumbai.

working here in Malaysia in Blockchain as Software Developer.

I am alone here , looking for friends who can talk to me..

Please do reply if any 1 there...

Thank you

Hi everybody. Im Mecky. Born and raised in Malaysia.

Just here to kill some time for infos.

Hi Mr akito,
                  Welcome to malaysia!

Hi ,
    Mr nizam, Thanks for your support

Hi everyone, I'm Zafri from Malaysia.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

Hi everyone, I'm Zafri from Malaysia.

I am here to build my network with expats in Cyberjaya.

Hi there
I am a Malaysian American currently in the USA
Planning to relocate back to Malaysia next year after 40 years being away

Looking for new friends there :)
Enjoy your stay in Malaysia

Hi people,
Im an Indian working in Malaysia. I recently came here  Been 8 months. Would love to meet other people for get together and stuff. ;).

Hello Guys,
So finally its been like three days since I am living in Kuala Lumpur and the more I live, the deeper I fall in love with it. Open to meet people from all walks of life and exchange wisdom, stories and memories (Staying in Chinatown, KL). I am also looking for work here in construction, would appreciate any help from you guys. Cheers!

Hi everyone I am Yuuto. I am 24 year old Malaysian Chinese man. I can speak English,Malay,Chinese and Japanese. I am looking to rent a room in an apartment or condominium preferably with Japanese and foreigners(AS I LIKE JAPAN AND FOREIGN STUFFS VERY MUCH) in Selangor or KL preferably near Petaling Jaya and a job. I also want to make MANY MANY MANY Japanese and foreign friends as I 💙 Japan and foreigners VERY MUCH! Pm me if you have any offers and want to make friends. I am looking forward to them:D!

Hey there everyone...I'm a KL newbie and am staying in the Cheras area.  I am in between jobs right now and have quite a bit of time to explore and meet new people.  I am American and love meeting people from all over the world.  I would love to meet up for coffee or snacks in town (I live near the MRT) and learn more about this fascinating city.
Thanks
C

Hi Yuto!
I am an American who loves meeting new people and absolutely loves Japan too.
I am free to meet new people from all over the world....sorry I do not have an apartment room for you to rent, though. If you are interested to meet over yum cha or coffee, do let me know.
Charlie

Hi Immune let's meet:) Really<.<? What do you love about Japan and why? It's ok but if have any apartment,condominium and house rooms preferably apartment and condominium rooms for rent, kindly inform me. You have a handsome son btw:D Jk.

What is your asl first?

Hi Yuuto
I am in my mid 40s but quite younger looking. We do have a spare room and bathroom that can be rented out but we are located in cheras next to the mrt station and leisure mall.

I love the politeness of the japanese people. I love so much of the japanese food. I like the dynamic cities of osaka and Tokyo.

Let me know if u wish to hang out some time.

Hello, newbie here to the forum.  I live in the Cebu province area of the Philippines, and am recently transitioning from a regular job where I traveled quite a lot, to retired but with my own business now, also traveling a lot.
I do a bulk of my work in the Middle East, and parts of Asia.  I am looking into a few opportunities within the Malaysia area and having worked the East coast of Malaysia years ago, am excited to return and do a lot more exploring of the country especially the Penang area. 
I have been to the southern Bintulu area many years ago on a project, and then again in the area north of Kuantan a year after that.  Loved the country and people, and I am excited to follow up on some old business friends encouraging me to come to assist in their efforts in Malaysia. 

Looks like an interesting forum.

Hi Immune I don't really mind the location but which MRT station is it,what is the lesuire mall,which aspect of Cheras are you located specifically and are there LRT,KTM and other train stations and bus stations such as RapidKL located nearby? I like them the same reasons as you like them. Yes I do wish to hang out with you:) Kindly accept my contact request and continue our conversation via pm.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : The forum is not the appropriate section for such requests.

Hello everyone and welcome to Expat.Com

Please note that the new members thread is only dedicated to the introduction of new members. Should you have any question, please read the threads on the forum then post your own topic if you can't find any relevant answers.

@ Yuuto,
Concerning accommodation and job, please refer to the appropriate sections :

- Jobs in Malaysia

- Housing in Malaysia

- Recruitment Agencies in Malaysia

- Real estate agencies in Malaysia

Thank you
Bhavna

Closed