New members of the Macau forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Macau forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Macau if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey ladies and gents, my name is Kal I'm an English teacher and a sports teacher.
I live in Zhuhai China, i would really like to work in Macua.
Meet some fun people and have a good time.
If any one has any information about schools or jobs, could they let me know please I'm also a hairstylis,t and a fitness instructor so I'm a man off many talents if needed. Thanks guys have a wonderful weekend. Kal

Hello,
I'm new here! I'm a Canadian looking for work in Macau. My background is in sales, marketing, performing arts sales, project management, customer service, technology. 

I'm presently looking for an all-inclusive or shared rental.

Best Regards,
Beno

Hi everyone,

I am planning to move in Macau this October with 0% experience in living abroad haha. I hope to get infos and ideas from you on how to prepare myself for this adventure like how much money do i need to prepare for a month while searching for a job, how it is like in macau and everything  :-) Im accepting any of your ideas anyway.

Janica

if you come here with no budget you wont stay long!

i am new here Stephen from Kenya planning to move to Macau can someone help me to get a English teaching Job ithere

Hi everyone,
I'm Marville and I'm new here in Macau seeking for a new challenge. I have lived and worked in USA, UAE, and Thailand. I am an experienced professional with a proven track record in delivering five-star service in Museum Mediation, Administration, Host, Public Relations, Customer Service, and Hospitality.
I've been looking for job opportunities closer to my home country and seems like Macau is a nice place to be.

If you have information about job vacancies, please let me know. It'll be highly appreciated!

Regards,

Marville

Hi,

Greetings !!!

I am gifton. I am from India. I am a Civil Engineer with 4 years experience and I am looking for Jobs in Macau. I wish to move and work in macau.

I have applied for jobs directly and I have done all that i could to land a job while being here in India, but I could not. I wish to visit macau and search for jobs.

I would be grateful if you guys could help me and guide me on how to proceed further.

Thank you.

Cheers!!!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830146

Thanks!

Closed