New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hello there! How it's going?

My name's Jordan, french twenty-four-year-old student.
Soon graduated to a two-year course diploma in Internet and Communications,
I plan to carry on one year course of Japanese Arts and Literature in Nagoya, Japan, for my own knowledge plus the ability to know more about this country that fascinate me.

As a future game developper, I would also be very interest on working in the japanese video game industry (if I ever got the honnor to meet such a chance) and how about living there?

But what's the purpose of this all if I can't talk to native people? This is why I'm here!
Meeting some people to help me speaking the language, and how about getting some pieces of advices to know where to go if I got any questions.

I've got this project in mind since three years and feel very motivated to do it!
Willing to help me? Well, don't be shy and let's talk!

Cheers,

Jordan ;)

Hello Maria,

I am new to site.
I am a retired US Major.
I have been living in Japan, off and on for 4 years.
Very difficult, to stay, as you well know.
Anyway, hello to you and stay well.

Anthony

Hey Everybody!

Im Thilak (pronounced teelak) and will be landing in tokyo on the 11th from Toronto, Ontario on a working holiday visa. Never been more excited yet nervous in my life. Ive always been fascinated with the japanese culture and decided its about time i take a leap of faith lol.

I have a bachelors of commerce and have spent the last couple of years dabbling with android mobile app development. this past week i launched my very first app on the google play store and apple app store.

I am planning to teach english while i get settled in japan, so that i may be able to learn the language as well assimilate myself to the culture. Once i learn the language i will be searching for a better job.

hit me up if you guys would like to meet up for a coffee or just to chat. I am always looking to meet new people and make friends.

i look forward to life in tokyo!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830095

Thanks!

Closed