Hy....... May God bless good people of dis great republic of Ireland
Am Nelson
Lives in Dubai UAE
Nigeria passport holder
planing to ve short stay visa of Ireland type C,
Any one with to help pls
May God be with u all

Hi All

Newbie on forum, and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Cariska Dicks, and my hubby and I are looking at moving to Ireland. We are looking for him for work in his field which is Toolmaker and cnc-operator-programmer.

We have a beautiful boy who is almost 4years old and we want to give him the best future we possibly can while enjoying life in a saver environment.

We look forward to meeting new people making new friends and making a new home for ourselves. We are currently still in South Africa.

good morning.

i need to move there to get some experience that i can use in the future

Good Day

Myself and my boyfriend are currently exploring our options with regards to working abroad.
His family are in the process of immigrating to Ireland and we are considering making the move with them.

We are currently looking for couple positions.

My boyfriend of 4 years has his own business in South Africa, growing Micro Greens for Restaurants and has experience in Organic farming.

I am Currently full time employed as a General Manager for a restaurant and am a Qualified Chef and Pastry Chef, Pastry is defiantly my passion and area of interest as well as having 18 years of experience in Competitive Horse Riding.

We would love some pointers in the right direction to help us with our journey.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I'd refer you to the IRELAND - WORK PERMITS post at the top of the Ireland Forum.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hello!

My name is Pierre, I'm a Dutch/South African Dual National living in South Africa at the moment. I met my amazing wife in South Africa, and we are now looking at moving to Ireland soon (Hopefully within the next few months)!

(We've been waiting for proof of marriage from the local South African Home Affairs for a year already x-x).

I'm a senior software developer by trade :)

Nice to meet you all.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Janine Delport, I’m 39 years old and live in South Africa with my husband and Children.

I carry both South African and Portuguese Citizenship, but I am of Irish decent as well. My family and I are immigrating to Ireland next year, hopefully before the new school year starts.

I am a Training and Development Officer and I’m hoping to get employment within my field. Currently, it seems like most of the suitable employment for me is in Dublin, although due to the high cost of living there I’m hoping to find employment outside of Dublin. If not, I’ll have to find a surrounding town where we can live and then commute daily.

Have a lovely day.

hi
every one . I want to move to Sweden for business .I need to buy takeaway or shop in Sweden or flat.any body can share some information.

Hello mirza baig 11,

If you are seeking information about moving to Sweden, I would advise you to create a new discussion on the Sweden forum, members will be able to help you out.

Alexia
Expat.com Team

Hello everyone, I'm Rossel. Born and raised in the Philippines but 6 years living now in Croatia and waiting for my Irish visa to follow my husband in Dublin.

Hi i moved to Dublin 2 weeks ago, and wanna make new friends, anyone interested? :)