New members of the Georgia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Georgia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Georgia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey all,
I am Alan from Tehran Iran,57 yo semi retired but wanna move to Tbilisi and might open a Cafe and just play with life.

Hello everyone.  I am a American that married a Georgian almost 5 years ago. We bought a apartment next to Vera Park 2 years ago. Took almost 2 years to remodel it, but here now :)  My background is 26 years in Engineering and Construction of large oil/gas pipeline projects throughout the U.S.  I also spent about 6 years owning my own construction company building large homes and was a Project Manager on the World Trade Center Project in New York City as well.  I decided to take a break from work in the US and just living in Tbilisi now.  I am growing a bit bored, so I need to find something that my education and talent could go to good use.  Starting a business here would be something, but the investment would have to be in US dollars and the return is in GEL. This is not the greatest return for the risk.  I would be better off keeping my money invested in US and having returns in US dollar.  So, thought more on the government side.  Only problem is I only speak English.

Welcome, Alan.  You will enjoy Tbilisi.  I am a picky American lol and love the country.  Only thing I really hate are that 95% of the population smokes 95% of the time. lol    One of my favorite friends at work in Houston, Tx was from Tehran.  His wife was a doctor there and they left to the US to get his PhD in Engineering.  One the most kindest and respectable persons I've ever known,  Hadi Babaei.

Hi all,
After 5 years living in China I will move to Tbilisi in the coming months.

I have been travelling to Georgia for a couple of times and I am finally planning to join my girlfriend.

My background is in Interior Design and I am specialized in Corporate Identity and Office spaces; I am planning to collaborate with some local designers first and eventually open my own practice.

Jacopo

Hi Everyone,

My name is Andrew, come from Vietnam

This is the second time I visit Georgia country. Every country has its own beauty i think.

Will make a plan to settle business here

Would love to make friends with all of you

Good morning everybody,

I arrived here successfully since 10 May. Now applying for new business in Tbilisi.

Would love to meet all of you for sharing the life experience here!

Best regards,

DANG DINH MINH

Hi Everyone, I am Hrishikesh Pathare from Mumbai India. I am a Digital Marketing Professional currently working for UK SEO Projects from Tbilisi, Georgia.
I am well versed and experienced in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Website Analysis, Keywords & Competitors Analysis, Content Marketing, Backlink Analysis & Link Building Strategies, SEM (PPC Campaigns).

Hi Hrushi,

I am also just arrive here and register for my own company. I think we should meet up. May i will need your service

Best regards,

DANG DINH MINH

Hi Dang,

Thanks for your offer, sure we will plan and meet accordingly. Thanks for sharing your personal number.

Hi, good morning
I'm from Iran I want to start a livestock unit in Georgia I do not know where to start? Can anyone help me?

Hey Guys,

I am Giulia, I am Italian, and I have just arrived in Tbilisi :) Looking for new friends!

Welcome to this beautiful country. U will enjoy it here

Welcome to Georgia,

You will love this country if you love nature.

All the best regards,

Hrushi

Hi. My husband is also in construction.  A master electrician looking for a job in Tbilisi as we are living here from South Africa.  Also only English speaking.  If you know of employment.  Please phone Gerald on ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hello,

I am Turkish citizen and living in Tbilisi since August 2018. I am looking for small business opportunities in Georgia.

My apologies.

hi all.

I am from Tehran. MY wife and I are going to move to Tbilisi 4 month later but the most thing we are concerned is the job.
we both know English and I speak Georgian a bit. I am computer Engineer , also automotive spare part seller.
my wife also is a professional commercial manager working in a company.

can we find a job there??
please help us if you can.
text me.
thanks

hi
from india have a restaurant in tbilisi
pls feel free to contact

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830001

Thanks!

Closed