New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi
DMoncur from the Bahamas planning to move to Toronro to attend Seneca College and await my study visa, i was advised not to include my family on the application so I can get a favourable response, can I apply for them once I have received the student visa.My daughter want to come along to attend achool she is 12 yrs old

Hello, I'm new here

Hi everyone,  :)

I am a newbie here. My spouse and I are looking to immigrate to Canada. We are currently working on the Express Entry pathway. People already living in Canada, what are your thoughts on the city - Halifax, Nova Scotia. 

Cheers

Hello sir

I am Mujahid from Sri lanka , i wanted to move to Canada . can you guide me

Hi all
Am new here
Planning 2 move 2 Canada next year or as soon as I get a job
Can any1 help me with a job?
Thanks
Manisha

Hello
I am student from India. Moving to British Columbia to study in Vancouver Island University.
Can you please help me with accomodation near the university.

Hi i am new in Canada i need to t home to rent and équipement  the home can anyone help

Bonjour.. Hello

I am Dan from Canada, Mississauga, ON..

It would be great to make some friends here..

Dan

Thank you. I am from Mauritius and looking forward to immigrate to Canada, any advice? Thanks

@Khebun

Take the time to read through the many informative posts on the Canada forum

Hi there how are you all
Am coming to BC powell river in July for the international choral Kathaumaxw.. Am coming with Pan African choir Uganda

Wish to see you there

I am a dentist from chennai i want to move abroad for my earnings

hi
saw you mentioned about moving to bulgaria for business, would you be looking for employees for your new company? if yes let me know, am open and would like to move to a different place too,

thanks

Hi Julien,

I am from India and in the process for Canada Migration through express entry. I am a Post-Graduate in Biotechnology and with research experience  in the same filed for  years. I have an International publication too.  I wish to try for job in Canada  or  get my PhD in Plant Biotechnology from there and work, as  promoting Agriculture  and protect environment are the areas  of  my interest.

Thank you  and expect all support from group members  whenever I required any !!!!!

Thanks

Soji Joseph

Hi Everyone,

I'm Shairoon.  I want to move to Canada from Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean). I have a nine year old son, he will be ten in July.  I've started the process with a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).  So far, they've recommended i start my life from scratch by going to school in Vancouver at Ashton College to complete a diploma in International Business Management. I'm awaiting further word from them.  I currently work for CIBC First Caribbean (CIBC Subsidiary), I'm a Senior Manager - Continuous Improvement. Chartered accountant and a BSc in IT, pursuing an EMBA.

Canada is really nice, however, I'm super nervous to live on my own (with my son) in a strange cold place with no support system (family).  Also, i heard Vancouver is extremely expensive, which makes me even more nervous as I might be unemployed while going back to school.

Nevertheless, things have a way of working out, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi,
I'm Ashani a mom of two toddlers living in Pittsburgh,PA,USA. Me and my husband is currently considering our options to move permanently to Canada. Since USA green card processing is taking up to so many long  years we are fed of moving and paying rent,would love to seek settling in the true north.  My husband is a software engineer. Would love advice about PR in Canada,Work visas and living.

Thank you.

Hi
can you kindly share with us the recognized institutions to help in using any of the three options.

My name is ALhassan from Ghana and looking forward to moving to Canada, and also hoping to get a job before i move.

Shout-out from Mississauga.
Originally from Pakistan, worked in the Middle East for few years (10+) :D Now in Canada since 2010. I'm an IT Director as well as Sr. Network Architect for a Technolgy innovative company.

Hi, I'm Oanh from Vietnam
I have a plan to go abroad to Canada
To whom may concern about me [link moderated]

Greetings!

My husband and I are considering moving to BC by next summer so I'm beginning research now. I'm not sure where to begin nor where to put my focus first. Any guidance is greatly appreciated :)

Warm regards,
Whitney

Thank you very much.

Hi,

I am Dinu.. I am software professional (SAP Consultant) who recently moved to Montreal. I moved to Canada after receiving my permanent residency. I work with Accenture and I am from Bangalore,India. Rightnow I am living alone,my wife and kids would be joining me soon.

I am looking for more information on schooling for the kids and accomodation. Also I am happy to share whatever little information I have about Montreal.

Thanks,
Dinu

Hallo, I am new and we want to immigrate to Canada. We are already busy with an agent.

Regards
Huibre

I wanted to know more information ,

Hello Dinu, congrats on your move to Canada! Tell us a little about how you made it, how long it took, was Montreal your first choice, what was your CRS at the time of the ITA? How do you like Canada / Montreal. Where have you lived before?

A bit about myself -  Corporate Finance Manager/30s/Indian - living the expat life in the Middle East - cleared IELTS with good scores, waiting for WES, hoping to move before March 2019.

I'm choosing Ontario (Toronto) as my preferred province as I hear it is the finance hub of the country.

C3PO wrote:

Shout-out from Mississauga.
Originally from Pakistan, worked in the Middle East for few years (10+) :D Now in Canada since 2010. I'm an IT Director as well as Sr. Network Architect for a Technolgy innovative company.

Hello Droid! I worked in Dammam as well, although much after you left the region. How's Mississauga treating you?

ghanshyampdave wrote:

I'm choosing Ontario (Toronto) as my preferred province as I hear it is the finance hub of the country.

Yes, Toronto is the financial capital of Canada.

There are many employment opportunities in finance including asset management, commercial lending, insurance, wealth management, retail banking, etc.

I work for a major Canadian bank in Toronto. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or via PM.

PhotoSmurf wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Yes, Toronto is the financial capital of Canada.

There are many employment opportunities in finance including asset management, commercial lending, insurance, wealth management, retail banking, etc.

I work for a major Canadian bank in Toronto. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or via PM.

This sounds good! Although I haven't worked in Banking / Financial Institutions, I am interested to make switch from Hospitality / Retail industry. How is the work life balance in Toronto?

ghanshyampdave wrote:

How is the work life balance in Toronto?

Much better than New York or Tokyo or Manila.

Not as good as Vancouver or Calgary or Hawaii.

Thanks @PhotoSmurf, will send you other questions on pm.
Or will start a new thread, so that everyone can benefit from your guidance.

Hi i'm Irish and want to come to Canada currently applying for my visa now. how is everyone

Hello am a Kenyan planning to relocate to Canada in three months time any one to welcome me and show me around kindly

How is life there?

Hi there, :cheers:
I am Stefano, 42, I am italian and currently live in Belgium. Having a master in Psychology, I am planning to go abroad.
I hope to have interesting information and exchanges.
Bye
Stefano  :)

Hey every one my name is Micheal Kiyaga I am a Ugandan and a former IT student from India. I have looked around for good jobs in my country but I can't find any so i decided to go on line and try to look for jobs in my second best country. Then I came across this forum which I think I might find very helpful and awesome 😉

Hey Everyone

Well, I am new in this forum. It's Nikita from Bangalore. I am planning to move to Canada for my further studies soon.  :) Would love to take the information regarding immigration from here. Thank you !!

Hi,

My name is Abhishek Ojha, and i am looking forward to move and settle in Canada. As I am new to the forum and currently having limited exposure to the forum, any suggestion and advises are welcome.
Currently residing in Bangalore, India.

Looking forward to hear from all..

Thanks

Abhishek Ojha

Hi, my name is Rennisha. I am a 21 year old financial advisor in a bank. I completed my high school in 2014 and jumped right into banking. I am fascinated by Canada and would love to move there.

I am Tanzanian. I would like to study in Canada

Hello !

I am Sreeni Krishanthi Fernando from Sri Lanka. I am seeking a job from Canada.

Closed