New members of the Cameroon forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cameroon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cameroon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,
My name is Youssri, Egyptian; I am offered a position in Yaounde, and thinking of moving there in couple of months with my wife.
I was wondering if anyone has any advice for new comers (what to expect / not expect; what to bring / not bring; etc...) that would be really useful.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi everyone! My name is Drew and I am considering a relocation from the USA to Limbe, Cameroon! I've lived in Costa Rica and have traveled extensively in Southern Africa yet am not sure what to expect in Cameroon! I'm planning a visit perhaps next month. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for newcomers! Thanks so much! I've very excited!

Hi All, 

Anyone staying in Bonapriso? Please message me.

Hello everyone, I am titled Miss Gee.  I am interested in buying a property anywhere in Cameroon. Please advice.

Yes Sir,I am from Limbe.Its quite a beautiful and lovely town.

I am Eric and I am very happy to be on this forum.I plan on continuing my Maritime studies in Brazil

Hi
I noticed now I was the first to comment on this post :)
I am currently in Yaounde, Yay
Living in Ngousso, and like to hang around with people nearby, and always welcoming any advice concerning living in Cameroon

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello.
I would like to have friends in Cameroon before my stay.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829896

Thanks!

Closed