New members of the Austria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi !

I wanted to move Canada also with a job visa, but no company wants to hire me as LMIA is very difficult and expensive may be.

Currently living in South Korea since 2011.
Life is very tough here, all most all   facilities for foreigners are strictly taken here.

I should not go with negative experience in korea, lets say its a very beautiful country and people all are angel!

You should definitely consider Austria! They have the 2nd lowest rate of unemployment in Europe, and multiculturalism is welcome. (and from my own experience, I would definitely NOT recommend Canada)

Depending on your skills and the German language Austria is a great country. But you need a company to sponsor your employment. Please follow this LINK to the Austrian government website.

I should, but really tells you bit more.
I had an interview in Austria, but ...

Poroshpathor wrote:

I should, but really tells you bit more.
I had an interview in Austria, but ...

Please start a New topic HERE as this one is to introduce yourself. This will enable members to answer your question(s) in more depth.

Hello guys, am Anderson John from Georgia but work in Arab. How do i register and add my photo?

Anderson John wrote:

Hello guys, am Anderson John from Georgia but work in Arab. How do i register and add my photo?

Register for what?

To add your photo go into your settings at the top of the page. Click on the circle between the Bell and Magnifying glass.

Hello everyone!

this is Andrew from Italy. I am an engineer and I have been living in the UK for over 3 years. I am now starting a new experience in Austria.
I have been reading a lot of internet sources and forums but I still have a few doubts about residency, taxes and required documents... hopefully I can find some answers here!

Cheers
Andrew

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829830

Thanks!

Closed