New members of the Argentina forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Argentina forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Argentina if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey everyone! I'm Ashley, I am here studying. I am a flight attendant with American Airlines out of Philadelphia international airport. I lived here for about one year in 2012 ans it's nice to be back and I'm hoping to make new friends!

Hey there, I just want to thank you to whoever created this forum lol its amazing. I am willing to help put of I can, so nice to connect with other members, cheers

buenas tardes Argentina , un pais hermoso , con lindo cultura y comida , mi mujer es argentino , y mi hijo nacio en Argentina ...quiero mejor para este pais .........hace cuatro years vivo con mi senora y mi hijo , soy lejo ...extrano mate con familia ......te quiero ross con todo mi alma ..........

Hi Kaeh > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can undersand? thank you

Hello!
I spent a month and a half in Buenos Aires(my apartment was in Barraccas school was in Palermo) to get my TEFL cert and came back to the states for a couple of reasons. I plan to move to Argentina as I have friends there and loved it but teachers get paid next to nothing. I would like to know if there is something I can do as a native English speaker that will provide me with a supplemental income. I speak pretty fluent Spanish but I'm still learning some words. Those of you who live/have visited there know their Spanish is very different from the Puerto Rican/Dominican Spanish I grew up hearing.

My husband and I are traveling to BA for July and August. My husband's parents were Argentine and he still has relatives living here. We are looking to meet up with some expats or others who speak English as well as Spanish. My husband speaks the language and I am "learning". We rented an apartment off of Avenida Cabildo.

Thank you all. My husband is Carlos and I am Gayle.

well Buenos aires is nice people English .....its really nice city .....to much to do ...wonderfull people culture ..food ....everything ...and provincial Buenos aire more beautiful ...nice beaches ....mountians ....campo ...leche ..corrizo.....queso ......frutas ...organic food

Hello Gayle, my name is Analía and I speak English ans Spanish. I used to live in Miami Dade and Broward for many years. If you agree, we can meet to chat for a while when you and your husband visit Buenos Aires. It would be great for you as much as me because I usually don't have a chance to speak English here and you could improve your Spanish. My e-mali is ***. have a great day!

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829818

Thanks!

Closed